Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Progress

It would be great if we were kinda given an idea of what's going on and where the team is at with the new unity engine rn... I believe we should have weekly developer updates or biweekly at least... It's not fun playing a game when you're not even completely sure it's gonna be around much longer, after seeing what happened to the other team... those updates give us not only information, but also reassurance, that we can put hours in a game and enjoy it, without having to have it all taken away.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: Progress

It would be great if we were kinda given an idea of what's going on and where the team is at with the new unity engine rn
We'll have some news about this soon.
It's not fun playing a game when you're not even completely sure it's gonna be around much longer...
You don't need to worry about this, we're not going anywhere :).

It would be great if we were kinda given an idea of what's going on and where the team is at with the new unity engine rn
It's not fun playing a game when you're not even completely sure it's gonna be around much longer...
Yeah you guys don't but the players do.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Maybe doing a bi-weekly newsletter or something would be cool. Even if it was on Facebook or something.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Yes 100% agree it doesn’t take much to say we are still rocking on it it doesn’t take much to add a screen shot it doesn’t take much to show us the game is actually going to keep going and not suddenly just close on IOS
I think you really have a responsibility to the players as this pretty much is a paid game.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

We used to have monthly developer updates. Those would be cool to bring back!!

On the other hand though, for any software update it's really hard to measure progress...so any weekly update wouldn't be very informative, and honestly probably would be quite disappointing to players lol.
Yes 100% agree it doesn’t take much to say we are still rocking on it it doesn’t take much to add a screen shot it doesn’t take much to show us the game is actually going to keep going and not suddenly just close on IOS
I think you really have a responsibility to the players as this pretty much is a paid game.
A screenshot of the updated engine would most likely look the exact same as any given screenshot from the current live version xD
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hi all, I wanted to share some news with you.

Things with the Unity Update are progressing really well. After speaking with the development team yesterday, we're aiming at having a short beta sometime next month to get you guys in and help us identify any new issues with the update. Once we can lock down production dates, I'll make an announcement post with more details about the beta and update.

Hi all, I wanted to share some news with you.

Things with the Unity Update are progressing really well. After speaking with the development team yesterday, we're aiming at having a short beta sometime next month to get you guys in and help us identify any new issues with the update. Once we can lock down production dates, I'll make an announcement post with more details about the beta and update.
Will this beta be for specific devices or all? And is it just gonna be a test for the unity (im assuming graphics changes etc) to see how the game runs or will there be any changes to the current live game in it aswell
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple