Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Changes - Bloodthorn loot

This means we are guaranteed an imperial energy boost ring every other kill?!
Going to remove all your skills and replace them with Energy Boost...actually might let you have Light Heal to...
This is a nicer start! Now what about the helm issue? 15 in Anduin zero in Danu..don’t wanna sound pushy but I’ve noticed other servers with far more kill and still no Helms ;-;
The helms are supposed to be extremely rare, as they’re extremely powerful in current content, that said some of the other servers with more kills than you guys should have got one by now...but RNG...you don’t want to know how many kills my Neltharion’s Tear took back in the day.
whats the point of designing a drop so strong that you have to make it a 1/100 class specific drop. Altho everyone already know the abysmal helm drop rates this is still extremely dissapointing to hear. I would have much rathered a strong helm thats a bit of an ipgrade from doch at royal tier with the drop rates of mord helms. As it stands a certain class could go 3 or 4 or even 500 kills and still never even get the chance to get any helm for themself. Extremely poor planning and design imo on design teams end.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

This is a great way to kill the game. Differences between dominant and non dominant clans will increase. Catching up or competeing will be near to impossible. With no competition-for dominant clans and no way to develop -for non dominant - the game soon becomes boring. Result: people quit.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

This means we are guaranteed an imperial energy boost ring every other kill?!
Going to remove all your skills and replace them with Energy Boost...actually might let you have Light Heal to...
This is a nicer start! Now what about the helm issue? 15 in Anduin zero in Danu..don’t wanna sound pushy but I’ve noticed other servers with far more kill and still no Helms ;-;
The helms are supposed to be extremely rare, as they’re extremely powerful in current content, that said some of the other servers with more kills than you guys should have got one by now...but RNG...you don’t want to know how many kills my Neltharion’s Tear took back in the day.
whats the point of designing a drop so strong that you have to make it a 1/100 class specific drop. Altho everyone already know the abysmal helm drop rates this is still extremely dissapointing to hear. I would have much rathered a strong helm thats a bit of an ipgrade from doch at royal tier with the drop rates of mord helms. As it stands a certain class could go 3 or 4 or even 500 kills and still never even get the chance to get any helm for themself. Extremely poor planning and design imo on design teams end.
Big +1. Who tf wants to wait years for a helm lol
Hi

This is a great way to kill the game. Differences between dominant and non dominant clans will increase. Catching up or competeing will be near to impossible. With no competition-for dominant clans and no way to develop -for non dominant - the game soon becomes boring. Result: people quit.
Royal bt drops and t10 offhands have given enough advantage to dominant clans over clans who can’t kill bt already. Non dominant class were given short end of the stick ever since, example: events. Catching up is near impossible. Not so long ago we had 3 competetive clans on Danu, one was killed because of gele+bt gear gap other one hit a wall at 215 and they couldn't complete edl weapons to compete further.
Last edited by Banzai416 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well instead of nerfing BT ammy drop rates improve the actual ammys

Rogue/ranger Ammys- add raw damage replace secondary stat e.g. Str/Vit/ damage , Dex/Vit/Damage

Druid/Mage ammys- adds 15-20 skill points, raw skill damage ( to compete with melee ammys)

Warrior- dps ammy remove armour and add damage ( make it similar to rogue/ranger) I think tank ammy is decent.

Charms- perfect just change the amount of skill boost some charms give

Recast rings- do a poll on what skills are popular for endgame bossing and base the skills on them using that

Ability rings- amazing consider adding 3 for every class a cunning/totem/melee combat/ranger combat variant ( and one for mages idk which one) - definitely double drop rates

BT has so many drops in loot table it’s very difficult to get the one u want, considering this ability rings and helms need a drop rate buff and make all bosses loot table like BTs

Recast rings- do a poll on what skills are popular for endgame bossing and base the skills on them using that
As far as im concernd, the main skills for all classes are included.
QuickStrike
SneakyAttack
SS
Assasinate (maybe)
Firebolt
Firestorm
Iceshards
Iceblast
Storm touch
Lightning strike
Nature touch
Nature breath
Roots (maybe)
Sharp shot
Longshot
Rapidshot (maybe)
Double shot (maybe)
Double strike (maybe)
Pummle
Giant swing
Shield wall

As long as those skills are present, I don’t mind some clairvoyant skills along.
There are also other skills that i missed thats for sure. The original post was at the beta sub forum. Had all the skills list. it got removed after the beta ended though.

I think it’s a great idea due to the fact this is a mobile mmo. I think it should be changed even more. Not drop completely useless items that no one will ever use.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.