Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sir mr Boss OTM, Welcome The Kilted ones

To remind you in the most respected (but new) AR or perhaps backwards. You might not know all what we all want, but knowing what we need, many are moving on.

I need not tell you of the upcoming competition, as I am certain you know, and what we (in Celtic Heroes) need to progress as a community to fight what should be our new fiends.

I, with many others, love this game because of the in game community, I with many, feel you are losing!

Find a way to gather us, find a way to capture and cast a spell on new players, and I promise you will have many, many years of golden paychecks to return home.
Fail on this task, and I don’t want to (promise bad things)

You have everything working it for you NOW. We, as a community, are just waiting for YOU
Arawn
Gone Fishing
Fishermans Friend’s
... as strong as there is
- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The AEON SCAM can still be discontinued.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Aeon Scam continues

Re: Sir mr Boss OTM, Welcome The Kilted ones

I hope, with the up and coming competition, you know what you are hunting. If at all at doubt, ask your community. WE ARE HERE TO HELP! I know most of us are stand-up folk, but your job is to sort us out.

PLEASE help us out, make the right decisions, I’d love to pass my gear on to my son. He is way to interested allready but I decline him playing.
Arawn
Gone Fishing
Fishermans Friend’s
... as strong as there is
- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The AEON SCAM can still be discontinued.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Aeon Scam continues