Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Skills Rework

So I have been playing CH for a while, on and off different worlds starting back from about 2012 and I have seen the game go through a lot of changes. i have never made it till endgame till more recently (level 210 ranger but still lixing often, full dl and not far off full edl) but i still have a fair bit of experience and i have played each class for a good amount of time.

Back when they added a lot of new skills, like sharpen weapons, double shot, long shot, double attack shatter etc etc most of these skills are a must use for each class. (i mean every mage is using ice or fire attune) but at the same time a lot of these new (and old) skills have been made redundant and just don't compete with other skills at all. For example, explosive arrow for rangers, skewer.

But back to the point im trying to address; are these skills going to be re worked any time soon? i would love to see skills like skewer become effective and maybe introduce a ranger only skill for spear ranger (like a pummel or giant swing equivalent). at the same time i think a lot of other classes like mages energy harvest and play dead for rogues (my suggestion for playing dead is instead of one skill point = 5 levels u can 'play dead' from maybe have it at every 1 skill level put into it adds +20 levels you can 'play dead' from)

Thanks for reading through all of this and i would love to hear some of your responses
Ya Boi Snappi (epona)

Re: Skills Rework

So I have been playing CH for a while, on and off different worlds starting back from about 2012 and I have seen the game go through a lot of changes. i have never made it till endgame till more recently (level 210 ranger but still lixing often, full dl and not far off full edl) but i still have a fair bit of experience and i have played each class for a good amount of time.

Back when they added a lot of new skills, like sharpen weapons, double shot, long shot, double attack shatter etc etc most of these skills are a must use for each class. (i mean every mage is using ice or fire attune) but at the same time a lot of these new (and old) skills have been made redundant and just don't compete with other skills at all. For example, explosive arrow for rangers, skewer.

But back to the point im trying to address; are these skills going to be re worked any time soon? i would love to see skills like skewer become effective and maybe introduce a ranger only skill for spear ranger (like a pummel or giant swing equivalent). at the same time i think a lot of other classes like mages energy harvest and play dead for rogues (my suggestion for playing dead is instead of one skill point = 5 levels u can 'play dead' from maybe have it at every 1 skill level put into it adds +20 levels you can 'play dead' from)

Thanks for reading through all of this and i would love to hear some of your responses
Ya Boi Snappi (epona)
This topic has been brought up before on a number of occasions. On one of these such occasions, I believe (could be wrong) Tadaah said that they would be looking into it but nothing was set it stone. At any rate, nothing can be done until the unity update is complete so it will be a while.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Ya Boi Snappi (epona)
This topic has been brought up before on a number of occasions. On one of these such occasions, I believe (could be wrong) Tadaah said that they would be looking into it but nothing was set it stone. At any rate, nothing can be done until the unity update is complete so it will be a while.
hopefully we as the community can push this to be a high priority as there is a lot of dead content like this thats been around for years

There are certain skills that are not designed for end game bossing however have other benefits. The example you used of explosive atrow is one of them. It is an amazing skill for leveling however is ynderpowered at end game raids. Imo this skill is perfect as is. You are however correct about other skills like skewer. Others include sacrifice, e harvest, spring of life, play dead and enduring guard to name a few that need some serious reworking
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

There are certain skills that are not designed for end game bossing however have other benefits. The example you used of explosive atrow is one of them. It is an amazing skill for leveling however is ynderpowered at end game raids. Imo this skill is perfect as is. You are however correct about other skills like skewer. Others include sacrifice, e harvest, spring of life, play dead and enduring guard to name a few that need some serious reworking
Spring of life is a popular skill and actually useful, could use some tweaking, I personally thought enduring gaurd is useful aswell I know a few tanks use it , you could time it when boss uses physical skills.

And as for play dead they need to make it so u don’t lose lock when u use it, should also make u immune to all aoes and negative effects, then it would be a good skill I can think of several uses for it, rotar blades, Necro heals, BT poison pools, soloing bosses, even gele aoe

New weapons would of course be good, but if there is something that can be done sooner I would take it.
I am very impatient yes hehe, but as for the skills rework I think this would benefit all classes and I would hope would be easier to achieve that new weapons.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +