Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Changes - Bloodthorn loot

As you know we've been looking at Bloodthorns drop rates and listening to feedback from the community.

Based on this we've made the following change which will be implemented during Mondays reset:

One of Bloodthorns loot slots will now drop a guaranteed Imperial tier or higher item (this could be a ring, charm or necklace.)

This will result in a significantly higher overall quality of loot over time, drop rates of specific types of item remain unchanged.

Good hunting Heroes!
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Re: Changes - Bloodthorn loot

This is a nicer start! Now what about the helm issue? 15 in and zero in Danu..don’t wanna sound pushy but I’ve noticed other servers with far more kill and still no Helms ;-;
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

This means we are guaranteed an imperial energy boost ring every other kill?!
Going to remove all your skills and replace them with Energy Boost...actually might let you have Light Heal to...
This is a nicer start! Now what about the helm issue? 15 in Anduin zero in Danu..don’t wanna sound pushy but I’ve noticed other servers with far more kill and still no Helms ;-;
The helms are supposed to be extremely rare, as they’re extremely powerful in current content, that said some of the other servers with more kills than you guys should have got one by now...but RNG...you don’t want to know how many kills my Neltharion’s Tear took back in the day.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Assuming all the rings have equal change in dropping, the only real change that would be amazing is to increase ring drop chance, and lower amulets.
The change would be good if the ammys did not suck, which unfortunately is not the case, and they account for 2/4 the drops most of the time. Now if they had elemental damage on dps classes and direct skills damage/heals on the casters the change would be great, but as it is, its meh tbh.

If ammys will not have their stats adjusted, your suggested change is better.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows