Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Platinum OFF WALL free offers where are they now?

I was wondering if the free platinum wall offers will be returning anytime soon?
Not just the gambling ones either but useful ones that appeal to gamers :)
Im curious, did anyone actually use them? Aside from the obvious glitch when tower came out.
Yes, I have a lot of times. Mostly to get platinum so I can buy hot bar slots, an aspect of the game which is not free to play at all.

I was wondering if the free platinum wall offers will be returning anytime soon?
Im curious, did anyone actually use them? Aside from the obvious glitch when tower came out.
Yes, I have a lot of times. Mostly to get platinum so I can buy hot bar slots, an aspect of the game which is not free to play at all.
Would be nice if you could obtain them through bounties or chests.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

While it is impossible to get hot bar slots without plat, CH gives opportunities to get plat. Weather it is fishing or downloading apps, both give plat. In addition, getting plat from chests is not that hard, almost guaranteed once every 10 chests or something. So while CH makes options that are completely unavailable without plat, they do give opportunities to make up for that.

Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

Would be nice if you could obtain them through bounties or chests.
Think the idea to put hotbar slots in either Chests or Bounties was an idea mentioned earlier before.

Big +1 to this idea

There just isn’t enough opportunities to get plat inside game without having to spend money or watch a bajillion ads. Making hotbar slots drop in chests and tradable or in bounties would make getting hotbar slots less of a nuisance.

"...or downloading apps..."

I played this game in 2016 and it was possible to get plat by downloading apps. Here in 2018 I don't see the option to do that anymore. NativeX says "NativeX is not currently available." Supersonic ads says "Sorry but we have no available offers for you." Fyber is the only thing that pulls up, and none of them are downloading apps. All offers are for making purchases or completing surveys where the deceptive last step is to make a purchase.

In other words, there are no FREE plat offers anymore.

I played this game in 2016 and it was possible to get plat by downloading apps. Here in 2018 I don't see the option to do that anymore. NativeX says "NativeX is not currently available." Supersonic ads says "Sorry but we have no available offers for you." Fyber is the only thing that pulls up, and none of them are downloading apps. All offers are for making purchases or completing surveys where the deceptive last step is to make a purchase.

We’re reviewing alternatives to Supersonic and NativeX at the moment, if you’ve used other offerwalls in the past that you’ve liked and want to suggest I’m certainly open to taking a look.

As others have said purchasing chests from other players with gold is also a good way to get plat.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

True none of the present ones can be called ‘free’,most of the offers are so tough you have to pay for it .
guardian in TheReal
world rosmerta
xxmaclir druid
SHAD0W V3N0M rogue
F3LLFIR3 fire mage
Good luck and keep on grinding :)