Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Furyion's Ice Mage Guide(Updated 2017)

Great Guide! :D But srry to say i thin i gonna be a fire mage. ;)
meanie! jk lol.

Even though ice mages are my signature thing, I know alot about fire as well. If you ever need any help with them feel free to ask me :)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Yo Fury.. I finally got my account activated and I wanted to say.. This guide is the best guide i've followed.. My ice mage can now rival my druid.. Though i do have some questions.. At low levels like lvl 1- 40 or something.. My energy keeps getting used hella lot because of my skills.. My focus and vit are both about 50 - 70 and I made a fresh mage.. Is there anything I can do early to stop this energy drainage? Or do i have to wait until a higher lvl..

Thanks,
Kaito

Yo Fury.. I finally got my account activated and I wanted to say.. This guide is the best guide i've followed.. My ice mage can now rival my druid.. Though i do have some questions.. At low levels like lvl 1- 40 or something.. My energy keeps getting used hella lot because of my skills.. My focus and vit are both about 50 - 70 and I made a fresh mage.. Is there anything I can do early to stop this energy drainage? Or do i have to wait until a higher lvl..

Thanks,
Kaito
Energy boost is your go-to skill, gives Regen in and out of combat
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Thanks,
Kaito
thanks dude

Thanks,
Kaito
thanks dude
Eboost works well at low level as e shield isn’t as needed, but at higher levels I have found it better to invest some gold in sigils to slowly replace eboost so that way you can reinvest the energy boost skill points into either another DPS skill or into eshield, another lure, etc...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

thanks dude
Eboost works well at low level as e shield isn’t as needed, but at higher levels I have found it better to invest some gold in sigils to slowly replace eboost so that way you can reinvest the energy boost skill points into either another DPS skill or into eshield, another lure, etc...
Oh.. I wasted all my skill points on eshield, and half on lure, max shards and i think some in eboost

thanks dude
Oh.. I wasted all my skill points on eshield, and half on lure, max shards and i think some in eboost
Energy boost and shield are perfect for a low budget build. Inbetween about 60 and 180, you wont have that many skill points to spend, so if you have money and can axe some of that out, do so. But when you are endgame and have tons of bonus points, energy boost is great again(though with enough sigils, and ices slow cooldown, you could be in a situation to get some sigil ticks by nature just casting ice and refill that way).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Energy boost and shield are perfect for a low budget build. Inbetween about 60 and 180, you wont have that many skill points to spend, so if you have money and can axe some of that out, do so. But when you are endgame and have tons of bonus points, energy boost is great again(though with enough sigils, and ices slow cooldown, you could be in a situation to get some sigil ticks by nature just casting ice and refill that way).
Even at EG in a fire hotswap build I didn’t have enough points for eboost. Would have to choose between a half maxed shield or a half maxed eboost, chose shield every time.
Bolt, shards, AOE skill, DOT skill, Attune, Lure, and shield usually consumes all your skill points, especially at lower levels.
For leveling DOT isn’t useful for mages but even then, there isn’t much skill point gear available like at EG to make up for it.

Eboost is useful for low budget, but that doesn’t mean it’s better than other skills for DPS. Sigils can outdps eboost if you have enough of them assuming you use the eboost skill points for a DPS skill or 2
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Thanks,
Kaito
thanks dude
Heroic energy elixirs and super energisation potion, they stack so will give more benefits to energy Regen.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu