Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

T10 skills

Can someone list the skills of any t10 offhand they know,
I know the daggers go from 4k at t8 to 4.5k at t10 but I would like to see the other OHs to determine which offhand is the best to lvl up first.

Re: T10 skills

Anyone knows the axe yet? And please not someone whom again will tell me t10 is 2.5k-3k dmg when t8 is 3k.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Anyone knows the axe yet? And please not someone whom again will tell me t10 is 2.5k-3k dmg when t8 is 3k.
I hardly believe any clan would upgrade that offhand. That offhand along side with support druid and support mage are one of the worse. Quivers are the best of the worse.

Quiver Dmg goes up by 50 at t9 and another 50 at t10 for 100 dmg more upgrade at t10 over t8. Dex is still 500 boost.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

I hardly believe any clan would upgrade that offhand. That offhand along side with support druid and support mage are one of the worse. Quivers are the best of the worse.
disagree. Quiver is one of the most dissapointing
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

All of these upgrades are nothing special really, at least t10 quiver is clear upgrade to edl.

All of these upgrades are nothing special really, at least t10 quiver is clear upgrade to edl.
If you look at it that way a t1 axe is a clear upgrade to edl too. If i have heard correct the druid book also gives the edl boon effect meaning that is also a clear upgrade to edl even just at t8
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple