Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tickets response time

A question for VR and another one for the players. To VR, do u believe that the current response time for tickets is good enough for u as a company? To the players, do u feel ur tickets are being answered not only in reasonable time but also efficiently?

So far I feel like support team isnt giving us any hand other than telling our players how much hours they played. I have currently 3 clannies that have been sending tickets and been waiting for 1-2 weeks with no response, one which literally cant play until the ticket is answered. I have a druid clannie who has alchemic armour and the npc wont give him occult quests (and hes lvl 216), and he talked to VR through tickets. In roughly a week between each ticket response, he was asked whats the problem, if hes lower lvl than questline which he explained he isnt (occult is lvl 190, hes 216), and then his tickets were no longer answered until an answer came saying "Level to 190 and you will get the occult quests" (after saying hes lvl 216).

So far Ive been feeling VR is pushing a decent amount of important updates, and some mini events (although some have been bad). As for the support team in VR, neither I or my clannies got any help other than tickets about how many hours have we played and when we created our accs and tickets to refund items. We have clannies that gave up on trying.

Beforehand, with OTM (not to compare cus OTM wasnt great, but I still believe their support team was 12 out of 10), not only tickets/appeals were answered really fast and in helpful manner, even if u felt like it took too long u could PM Muldar or Morgana and so on (which true, isnt what should happen, but it helped a ton) and they'd check it and help.

So Im asking again, is support team in VR currently fulfilling it's role sufficiently? I usually help my clannies contact OTM/VR but now it feels like theres no one to contact.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Tickets response time

I've sent a ticket request by email regarding my account to appeals and support it took about 2 weeks for a reply and the Appeals team they said they don't deal with this problem so can't help me and told me to contact the support email which I had did at the start of the first email I sent so I don't know why I had to resend the issue to support.

so I re-forwarded the email to support email they still haven't replied to the forwarded email or the first one and its been about well first message was sent at July 30th forwarded email sent at 8th of August. Support@onethumbmobile.com still haven't replyed an email back and its September 4th .

Also, the appeals team couldn't even do the simplest or research on my account even thought I provided them with countless information about the account and gave me an complete different answer to what I asked.

The old support would of solved my issue in a week.

Anyways I'm back where I started now il have to send them a detailed issue of the problem and the account altough my first one was kinda to the point .

A question for VR and another one for the players. To VR, do u believe that the current response time for tickets is good enough for u as a company? To the players, do u feel ur tickets are being answered not only in reasonable time but also efficiently?

So far I feel like support team isnt giving us any hand other than telling our players how much hours they played. I have currently 3 clannies that have been sending tickets and been waiting for 1-2 weeks with no response, one which literally cant play until the ticket is answered. I have a druid clannie who has alchemic armour and the npc wont give him occult quests (and hes lvl 216), and he talked to VR through tickets. In roughly a week between each ticket response, he was asked whats the problem, if hes lower lvl than questline which he explained he isnt (occult is lvl 190, hes 216), and then his tickets were no longer answered until an answer came saying "Level to 190 and you will get the occult quests" (after saying hes lvl 216).

So far Ive been feeling VR is pushing a decent amount of important updates, and some mini events (although some have been bad). As for the support team in VR, neither I or my clannies got any help other than tickets about how many hours have we played and when we created our accs and tickets to refund items. We have clannies that gave up on trying.

Beforehand, with OTM (not to compare cus OTM wasnt great, but I still believe their support team was 12 out of 10), not only tickets/appeals were answered really fast and in helpful manner, even if u felt like it took too long u could PM Muldar or Morgana and so on (which true, isnt what should happen, but it helped a ton) and they'd check it and help.

So Im asking again, is support team in VR currently fulfilling it's role sufficiently? I usually help my clannies contact OTM/VR but now it feels like theres no one to contact.
it's poor and lazy
Hi

I’ll take a look at things tomorrow but my understanding was that we weren’t as far behind as some are suggesting although there have been delays for a couple of internal reasons.

Bear in mind we do get 200+ tickets a day that need to be worked through (by one person with a little help) many of which really don’t need to be sent.

Things like repeatedly asking for things like playtime on an account (as someone above mentioned), writing to say ask which character has a particular item on it (look for yourselves) or sending the same issue to several different channels really slow things down and make it tougher to triage more serious issues.

So yes we know it could be better and we’re actively working on improving things but you can all help to by keeping to a single ticket and asking yourselves if a ticket is always necessary.
I sent a mail on July 31, still didn't get the reply. Nevertheless, life goes on, it's just a game.
That suggests your issue wasn’t resolved, you were banned on the 31st July and your ban was lifted a week later as per terms of your ban. So let’s not insinuate you’ve been waiting 5-6 weeks for a resolution from support.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

The whole occult thing is where problems do arise. If the person in trouble has explained everything needed to it should be resolved just like that

When I forgot my password to an old account otm sent me a new password and the account name in the first email back as I had the appropriate info. Why do they need to go back and forth to then forget what they’re already told. You should be evaluating info. Building the case of a problem and fixing It. Not suddenly treating every response as a new ticket . I get 1 person may struggle but 1. Create a larger team? 2. Mistakes like the occult thing wouldn’t happen if they did make the ticket a longer issue than it should of been