Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: LazyDrunks of Herne downs BT

Gratz on the kill. BT doesn't need a nerf. We killed with like 42 before rage. Just need to build up the other gear on your toons.

OTM always said the raid was for about 40 well geared toons. The more you do the raid the easier it gets.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Gratz on the kill. BT doesn't need a nerf. We killed with like 42 before rage. Just need to build up the other gear on your toons.

OTM always said the raid was for about 40 well geared toons. The more you do the raid the easier it gets.
Volt root needs a nerf and the cloak glitch needs to go. Volt root spawning is just roll of the dice for some clans
Hi

Volt root needs a nerf and the cloak glitch needs to go. Volt root spawning is just roll of the dice for some clans
Cloak glitch DEFINITELY needs to be fixed....but we all know they won't. Or maybe they just don't know how to....or care to.

Personally I like that there is a Volt Root. I wouldn't want to to be there every time, but it keeps you on your toes. It can easily be dealt with if you're organized.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

If they fixed the cloak glitch there would be a LOT less reason for people to complain about Volt. The raid would be faster meaning its less likely that Volt would help push BT into rage territory.

Guardian Deity of Danu