Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rondel vs Celerity

I know this is probably a very easy question for some but im doing this more as a precaution lmao. For some servers there are lock alts using rogues. Dl set and dl weps are ideal i assume. Heres my question though, are dl offhands better than celerity daggers?

Celerity daggers add 150 (element) dmg and 200 dex, an amazing buff to shadowstrike.

Dl rondels add 150 divine dmg and i think something else that isnt dex or cunning.

Would it be better to use celerity over rondel, rondel over celerity, or hotswap celerity for ss and rondel for autos?
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Re: Rondel vs Celerity

Since your from arawn I’ll cut you some slack their rogues are centuries behind other servers rogue in terms of common sense, I heard there’s a dg set who runs prot hp/defence braces -.-

It depends on many variables mainly how many autos you get off and how many people there with dl/edl/cg qs oh it’s also dependent on your gear/stats if you have 1.5k+ Dex the 200 Dex won’t add huge skill damage boosts

4* 100% celerity
5* half and half if you can get a few autos off and double attack dl oh is better in some scenarios, will lock before you can use oh skill nearly always waste of time casting it

6* the lockfight lasts atleast 10-20s you can get some autos off since you will be hasted and use skill for nearly full duration I’d say dl oh

Since your from arawn I’ll cut you some slack their rogues are centuries behind other servers rogue in terms of common sense, I heard there’s a dg set who runs prot hp/defence braces -.-

It depends on many variables mainly how many autos you get off and how many people there with dl/edl/cg qs oh it’s also dependent on your gear/stats if you have 1.5k+ Dex the 200 Dex won’t add huge skill damage boosts

4* 100% celerity
5* half and half if you can get a few autos off and double attack dl oh is better in some scenarios, will lock before you can use oh skill nearly always waste of time casting it

6* the lockfight lasts atleast 10-20s you can get some autos off since you will be hasted and use skill for nearly full duration I’d say dl oh
Thankyou haha, this was the kind of answer i needed. Asked one of my same friends whos actually good at being a rogue (hai) and he said same thing roughly after inposted this. And with the clan i am in it isnt the top clan anymore and we try to haste everytime for 6* when we can so autos r a guarenteed. (Not just rogues r behind)
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Even if ur rondel added like 400 dex Id use the dl offhand because:

1. Locking 4* can be done with one ss even with terrible gear, as long as ur 190 and ur ss is maxed.
2. Locking 5* yes dex is better than rondel, but u can still get enough dex gear to get strong enough ss. For my snorri locker 1 ss crit locks a 5* anyway.
3. Locking mains u want the dl offhand, especially with the skill already off cooldown. I crit a 13.3k ss I think on snorri main and it didnt lock him so yea strongest ss prob wouldnt lock it by one shot anyway, and the rondel skill is powerful.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If you're hasting every fight, may as well use a dex mord spear.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

That was an option he proposed?
Looks like hes going off topic
What’s with the overreaction , just a suggestion... yes that spear is very viable, and @crim u may not lock it with 1 ss but there’s like usually 16 other people there u don’t get many hits off.

That was an option he proposed?
Looks like hes going off topic
:lol:
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

DL oh is best in my opinion when it comes to logging due to the divine damage. Ss being your initial skill can sometimes hurt you or help you. And a crit sometimes can be in instant lock. Having several people ss when boss spawns, in a group, more then 50% of people will land and get lock advantage then comes down to secondary skills and autos. Divine is way better in my opinion. Might not be able to spite due to edl/cg but if none there, use it of course

Btw don’t listen to Armo, he uses DL weps on his locker and down touch a mord spear when locking