Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Another gele down
Another bundle of junk

Are you gonna post every gele kills? Not every kills will result in godlike drops lol. Or maybe they already tune it down. Congrats tho nonetheless.
Yeah i will so yall can see we wont get anything good after the recent maintenance. Lol

Grats, but Kiwi does have a point.

If this turns out to be like the "Resurgence EDL set" thread, might just move it to Nuada forums.
Then do it? Lol. Its to prove that infact vr did nerf the drop rates with the sudden server maintence after mentioning the good drops we have gotten and tadaah up and saying let me check those drop rates. Now all the sudden since then its all been garbo.

The original intention was to post that you guys managed to kill the boss (and was accompanied by awful drops looking back).

I'm happy for you to discuss the boosting of drop rates in another thread, which is a boat many of us would (and already have) jump on.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

The original intention was to post that you guys managed to kill the boss (and was accompanied by awful drops looking back).

I'm happy for you to discuss the boosting of drop rates in another thread, which is a boat many of us would (and already have) jump on.
Completely forgot you made this post. My bad.

Your conspiracy theories are getting a bit out of hand. We didn't touch the drop rates. To my understanding, the last maintenance was to fix the error that was causing those low-level toons at the top of the leaderboards and remove them. Drops rates haven't been changed.

Grats, but Kiwi does have a point.

If this turns out to be like the "Resurgence EDL set" thread, might just move it to Nuada forums.
Then do it? Lol. Its to prove that infact vr did nerf the drop rates with the sudden server maintence after mentioning the good drops we have gotten and tadaah up and saying let me check those drop rates. Now all the sudden since then its all been garbo.
Normally I would say u might be correct, but keeping in mind there has been a weekly server maintenance for the past 3-4 weeks, i think it’s just a coincidence and that reset had nothing to do with drop rates.