Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thoughts On a Social Server?

Hi everyone, I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I've been wondering if the idea of a server where all the current servers can visit with their toons to see friends, pvp, dps battle, share knowledge etc has been talked about here. Im not asking for a 24/7 beta but i think it would be awesome to be able to do something like this. In my opinion drops, gold, etc wouldn't matter at all here and from my experience in beta i had tons of fun just chatting with other players from different servers and comparing how raids are done, builds etc. It would be fun to chill on my normal toon instead of a lvl 1 toon when i wanna chat with someone x)
ImStoned 223 Mage
Resurgence, Arawn

10+ Bloodthorn Kills

Re: Thoughts On a Social Server?

Hi everyone, I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I've been wondering if the idea of a server where all the current servers can visit with their toons to see friends, pvp, dps battle, share knowledge etc has been talked about here. Im not asking for a 24/7 beta but i think it would be awesome to be able to do something like this. In my opinion drops, gold, etc wouldn't matter at all here and from my experience in beta i had tons of fun just chatting with other players from different servers and comparing how raids are done, builds etc. It would be fun to chill on my normal toon instead of a lvl 1 toon when i wanna chat with someone x)
PvP server plz
Hi

I absolutely, 100% love this idea, and believe I mentioned something like this after the tower beta.
Attending the tower beta is probably one of my fondest memories from all these years being a part of this game.

It could serve as a ‘beta’ for the actual server xfer so many players want, where the developer can bring in some more cash (xfer would cost plat in some way or another)
Updating the server once a month to reflect the overall game and gamers (copying every single player) would be nice, but probably hog so much resources it will never happen, sadly...

Awesome stuff could be released and tested on this server. Full PVP? Boss area PVP? Gelebron spawning inside castle area (or any other major boss)?

I don’t see this happening, but the thought of it is quite fun :)
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

If they did a pvp server, it would need the ability to hotbar different builds. So if you're a druid, you have a hotbar set up against mages and one against warriors and one against rangers etc without having to make it a plat fest of using constant alt books
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Yes please to a dedicated PvP server. How about instead of creating entirely new maps and what not, just make another server and turn every single area into group PvP. Then put safe zones around every ley stone, castle, tavern, and larger safe zones around NPC hotspots like Highshore village or the encampments in fingals/carrow

Turn off the exp/gold penalty for group leveling so a full group of 8 can all level and battle off other groups of players for mobs with no penalty and to promote group play. Have players give exp/gold whenever they are killed to further promote PvP.

“What about raid bosses or armor bosses? How are we supposed to get gear outside of shop stuff without being massacred?” - Easy, just create a vendor that sells raid gear and armor quest items. What’s the currency? PvP tokens or whatever that drop from other players when killed. The more players you kill, the more gear you can obtain. The regular bosses will still be there if you dare to try. Further promotes PvP and solo PvP as going around solo provides more tokens.

“What about higher levels killing lower levels and ruining their experience/fun?” - Penalize those assholes. If you kill players way lower than you then you lose tokens (it happens, you accidentally kill someone lower than you with firestorm or iceblast lol), continue to do it and you get banned from the server... sounds crazy but the penalty needs to be harsh lol

Disable Clans to prevent people from monopolizing the server and setting bs rules and to keep things group based.

Also disable all plat items but exp elixirs (super and heroic), wisdom elixirs (super and heroic), resurrection idols, backpack expansions, bank expansions, travel elixirs, energy elixirs, energy sigils, energy pots, and all the obvious ones like hotbar slots and what not. It promotes fair PvP and pushes back p2w which is a huge nono. And yes, no resto pots or hp sigils to further promote Druid gameplay. Yes ik it makes most raids unkillable, but let’s be honest... raid bosses and PvEvP would not go well together at all, so if you wanna kill raid bosses do it on your own server. A new type of chest will be required containing all of those listed items as well as fash/mounts... because you can’t go around killing people without some sexy fash

That was way longer than I expected but oh well... I want it VR!
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge