Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Auto Level Up

I think VR should update it so it puts points in the right stats

Warrior 3str:2vit
Ranger 3dex:1str:1vit
Rogue idk... 2dex:2str:1vit?
Druid/mage 3foc:2vit

And then once you got to know the game better and know more about your class you could switch up your stats, or if you feel like you’re not getting enough of one stat you could switch it. You get a couple free reb books in the main quest line I think
I can think of a million things VR needs to fix before they invest even a second into something as inconsequential as this.
That’s awesome. Just giving them ideas
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I’ve used auto lvl on one toon to try it out and it works decently. It gives a little more focus than I needed, but considering most noobs don’t have regen lux I would say it is a fair build up.
For those just starting out who have no idea what to do, it works pretty well.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Auto level up is flawless already
Id agree it’s for nubs, and works very well , I’d even go as far as to say they should make an auto skill point system! Since very commonly new players invest skill points in all their skills which doesn’t work in ch

Auto level up is flawless already
Id agree it’s for nubs, and works very well , I’d even go as far as to say they should make an auto skill point system! Since very commonly new players invest skill points in all their skills which doesn’t work in ch
That would be a cool addition!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

This is all great info to know. I was curious myself how that worked for each class. We did add a "skill point" tutorial to the game around October?? Maybe, November?? Hopefully, that will help new players a bit as well.