Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Grats on the kill!

Time to complain again, so apologies behorehand: drop rates of crap drops need to be lowered or they need to be removed completely. No one is waiting on light heal and giant swing rings and im probably missing a few other useless items.
Perkamentus, lv 229 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 170 Ranger

Retired Chieftain of Pegasus, Lugh.

Perky wrote:Grats on the kill!

Time to complain again, so apologies behorehand: drop rates of crap drops need to be lowered or they need to be removed completely. No one is waiting on light heal and giant swing rings and im probably missing a few other useless items.

They should just buff giant swing tbh :)
Zkills wrote:Lmao. I could explain why in my opinion i think Skain sets are good. The fact that you hate on everyone for using Skain sets (because they’re apparently the worst things in this game?) just shows the lack of knowledge you have lol

Each class has 2 braces that pretty much no one wants as well.. along with celestial might bows and daggers
kodiakreavers is best clan

ApplesBe 222 ranger
Nee 224 druid
Rainyy 200 rogue

Corrupt wrote:

They should just buff giant swing tbh :)

So warriors will do dps? Lol. No, nerf taunt.
DPS Warrior

#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:dont let tank die and it wont be a problem :D