Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Character Art

Wolf pose looks neat!
Moose would make a great pet :lol: (@VR, *cough* hint-hint *cough*)
Ahem... may I second this motion? Don't underestimate the power of a baby moose. And don't think "well there never were moose in Scotland" (which is where I assume the game takes place) because moose actually went extinct in Scotland around the 10th century, which was long after the end of the Celtic era.

Sorry. I know that's totally off the subject of art. :?
Regardless it would be fine to add moose, considering we have dragons in this game :lol:
:lol:
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

This is BadApple and her wonderful mount, Mr. Horns. Your guys' connection is awesome! :lol: I wish you good adventures and wonderful rides into the sunset! :D

:shock:

THIS IS AMAZING!
Good lord just look at Mr. Horns! He’s adorable!!! :D . I definitely have to ad this too my signature. You sir (or ma’am) are extremely talented!

1BadApple1- 220 Ranger
1Blessed1- 215 Druid

Expect the bullsh¡t, Never accept it

Drawing by the amazing Angmar Reid

I am so glad you like it! Im pretty proud of that drawing. Had a ton of fun drawing it. By the way, thank you so much your patience, wonderful cooperation, and most of all having be draw you and Mr. Horns!

P.S. I'm a ma'am. :D
And remember it took me 14 years of practice to draw decently. :)

So this is Songz, requested by Warsong. I finished this a day later than I had hoped... Thank you so much for you patience, Warsong! Hope you like this drawing. :D

This was my last request... remember that anyone is still welcome to send in a request!
But I've been preparing to move, so a lot of packing to do. Thank you everyone for you requests, encouragement, and (I know Ive said it 1000 times, but) patience!

All of your drawings filled up the last few pages in my art journal. :)

Angmar these are so well done! My favorite at the moment is the BadApple one! Good eye for details!

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.