Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cooking

What's the easiest way to level proficiency and mastery ability? Also what is the highest level recipe and best food to cook for most xp.
Been trying to get recipes from cooking bosses killed hundreds but had 0 recipes drop can the drop rate be increased a bit please?
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Re: Cooking

For mastery I just cooked gruel with extracts. For proficiency I didn’t bother.
That's what I've been doing aswell
And you are still having trouble getting mastery up? What cooking level are you are you are using wisdom lix right?
Mastery is quite easy was wondering if there was a faster way I've been doing gruel aswell.
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Sadly not. Gruel with wisdom and extract. Level itself isn’t so important as 160 can be achieved in a day or two just cooking your latest recipe, it’s all about maxing mastery to cook the best foods (exquisites and perfects) so I wouldn’t worry about the best xp food too much.

What I did once I hit 160 and 1600 mastery was cook fruitcakes without xp lix and then used xp lix when I turn them into baras. I still used wisdom though and got the mastery from 1600-1800 without really noticing the grind. Around 900 you will notice you don’t always up your mastery for an exquisite, and 1450 it gets realllllly slow. Maybe 10 or so per wisdom lix. There’s no easy way, just keep cooking that gruel.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Also, if you have multiple toons it’s an idea to cook on a toon which isn’t your main (I chose my Druid) so you aren’t constantly having to interrupt your cooking for bossing.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017