Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

List of necessary warrior changes

I understand that changes are needed for other classes also. Instead of derailing the thread please make a similar thread in other class sub groups. I would advise VR to sticky these for future use as these threads are NOT to trash on VR, but to assist with future balance updates

DPS:
- Buff CG offhand skill damage to 5-6k for T8
- Increase the CG dps offhand to 50 slash (from 40)
- Change the skill bonus on the CG offhand from giant swing to pummel
- Change the DG aura of warrior to give pummel instead of giant swing (a little more damage then rogue's QS as longer cool down)
- Change the EDL weapon to a axe (stats can literally be the same) to comply with endgame dps warrior gear (CG dps rings are axe, gele damage braces are axe)
- Reduce the cast time of giant swing so it's actually viable
- Increase the range of axe's
- Increase the speed of gelebron axe's (same applies for bow)
- Change the BT ammy armour stat to dex/str/focus
Tank:
- Show aggro numbers for both taunt and warcry
- Remove aggro penalty
- Increase landing chance of taunt and warcry (lower evasions)
- Buff enduring guard

Post below any other changes I may have missed
Last edited by Corrupt on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hi

Re: List of necessary warrior changes

I can agree with all but the 2nd dash under tank. Griefing happens more often from tanks that are underlvled as they generate a ridiculous amount of aggro per taunt. If anything I would ask to remove aggro penalties so that I can actually tank lower lvl bosses for lower lvls, my world also doesn't have any griefing ATM so it wouldn't affect my world at all.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

IMO I’d like to see a viable eg hammer/blunt weapon. Necro living bone rings and gele blunt bracers are fantastic, thuma hammer not so much.

Maybe a cg hammer...an embossed hammer or club would be good. Most of the art / style is already developed.

I agree with the op about the changes to the ch oh. No opinion on dg changes.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Correction on giant swing:

Changing it's cooldown will not make it viable, it'll still be utterly useless. Lowering it's cast time is whats needed because otherwise its not worth casting, as u outdps it with plain melees and even worse if u use edl sword. It's cooldown is very long nonetheless but not whats makes it inviable. Also it's dmg is nowhere nearly as good as skills like longshot and sneaky attack its quite weak.

In other words: nerf warriors.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Correction on giant swing:

Changing it's cooldown will not make it viable, it'll still be utterly useless. Lowering it's cast time is whats needed because otherwise its not worth casting, as u outdps it with plain melees and even worse if u use edl sword. It's cooldown is very long nonetheless but not whats makes it inviable. Also it's dmg is nowhere nearly as good as skills like longshot and sneaky attack its quite weak.

In other words: nerf warriors.
I meant the cast time. Ty sir
Hi