Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Character Art

Just going up a step ahead of time to set this thread down.

Here I will be posting the characters I have drawn requested by a few people. The first one should be done later today if not earlier tomorrow.

If you want your CH hero to be drawn, information is in General Discussion. ;)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Celtic Heroes Character Art

Here is the first drawing!

This is Mindreader, requested by Mind. Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and having me draw this! :D And thanks for the challenge to draw someone with blue hair and golden skin for the first time. :lol:

Here is the first drawing!

This is Mindreader, requested by Mind. Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and having me draw this! :D And thanks for the challenge to draw someone with blue hair and golden skin for the first time. :lol:
:D Awesome, I love!!!
(gonna make this my new avatar if I can get it to fit :) )

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

This is Sly Shadow's request: His Ranger riding his mount with his trusty pet baby moose at his side. :D Who cares if moose aren't in the game? We can dream, can't we? And, personally, I think its adorable!

I hope that you like it, Sly Shadow. This was definitely a challenge. Trying to make a rearing wolf that actually looks like a wolf, trying to make sure the Ranger's body was as natural as possible, and trying to make a little baby moose when I had never drawn a moose before. Thanks for your request, patience, challenge, and having me a draw a cute moose! :lol:

Wolf pose looks neat!
Moose would make a great pet :lol: (@VR, *cough* hint-hint *cough*)
Ahem... may I second this motion? Don't underestimate the power of a baby moose. And don't think "well there never were moose in Scotland" (which is where I assume the game takes place) because moose actually went extinct in Scotland around the 10th century, which was long after the end of the Celtic era.

Sorry. I know that's totally off the subject of art. :?

This is Sly Shadow's request: His Ranger riding his mount with his trusty pet baby moose at his side. :D Who cares if moose aren't in the game? We can dream, can't we? And, personally, I think its adorable!

I hope that you like it, Sly Shadow. This was definitely a challenge. Trying to make a rearing wolf that actually looks like a wolf, trying to make sure the Ranger's body was as natural as possible, and trying to make a little baby moose when I had never drawn a moose before. Thanks for your request, patience, challenge, and having me a draw a cute moose! :lol:
Its PURFECTTTTTT :D
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Wolf pose looks neat!
Moose would make a great pet :lol: (@VR, *cough* hint-hint *cough*)
Ahem... may I second this motion? Don't underestimate the power of a baby moose. And don't think "well there never were moose in Scotland" (which is where I assume the game takes place) because moose actually went extinct in Scotland around the 10th century, which was long after the end of the Celtic era.

Sorry. I know that's totally off the subject of art. :?
Regardless it would be fine to add moose, considering we have dragons in this game :lol: