Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My Friend was Scammed

So I have a friend who just got scammed a few days ago... she wanted me to report this for her and ask if there was anything she should do??

The person who scammed her is called SCP 127. He's a level 10 [which is kinda suspicious to me]. The guy asked her if she wanted to buy a Snowstorm Chest for 75K. She said 'yes', he sent a trade request and set down the chest. Then she put down her 75K. They both said 'ready to trade', then it locked. She tapped 'okay', but then somehow he managed to take the chest off even though it was locked and then tapped 'okay', and then took her gold. Right after she tried to whisper to him but he had immediately logged off.

She wants to know if there is anything she should/could do and possibly get her gold back?
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: My Friend was Scammed

I nominate curry to refund her give him a chicken and he'll give her 100k
Lol. Would he really do that? XD (not that I believe it at the moment)

I nominate curry to refund her give him a chicken and he'll give her 100k
If this happened on fungal I'd hook your friend up but alas I don't play herne
Eh, Im sure she'll be good. One day she will get over it. When she has her mind set on something she wants to get, she somehow manages to get the gold needed. I think it was just the chunk of 75K that was stolen that got her down.

Eh, Im sure she'll be good. One day she will get over it. When she has her mind set on something she wants to get, she somehow manages to get the gold needed. I think it was just the chunk of 75K that was stolen that got her down.
Yeah just tell her to power through it and keep leveling eventually 75k will be nothing to her

Yeah just tell her to power through it and keep leveling eventually 75k will be nothing to her
;)