Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Otm office shutdown

Is this true and does this mean that they are going to shutdown the game,i hope not as lots of people still play this awesome game

Re: Otm office shutdown

You are quite late on this topic. About 2 months late.
But the answer to your question is no, VR (Virtual Realms) took over and is now in charge of the game.

I’d definitely recommend to stop using Internet Explorer ;)

As mentioned, no the game hasn’t/and won’t be shutting down any time soon.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

You could have made your point without this. I don't understand why people go out of their way to be rude. Just answer the question and move on.

To the op, OTM office did close down and all staff fired but owner hired a new team called virtual realms (vr) and they are continuing for otm. Not sure why this decision was made but so far I'm not complaining, because I feel like the Thai team is more responsive to the community imo. I never have issues getting their attention whereas OTM would blatantly outright ignore your messages and emails lol.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

You could have made your point without this. I don't understand why people go out of their way to be rude. Just answer the question and move on.

To the op, OTM office did close down and all staff fired but owner hired a new team called virtual realms (vr) and they are continuing for otm. Not sure why this decision was made but so far I'm not complaining, because I feel like the Thai team is more responsive to the community imo. I never have issues getting their attention whereas OTM would blatantly outright ignore your messages and emails lol.
Don't quite see how that's rude.... But carrying on now.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Don't quite see how that's rude.... But carrying on now.
He could've just answered the op
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Safe to say the question has been answered. :)
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.