Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Otm office shutdown

#1
Is this true and does this mean that they are going to shutdown the game,i hope not as lots of people still play this awesome game

Re: Otm office shutdown

#2
You are quite late on this topic. About 2 months late.
But the answer to your question is no, VR (Virtual Realms) took over and is now in charge of the game.

Re: Otm office shutdown

#3
I’d definitely recommend to stop using Internet Explorer ;)

As mentioned, no the game hasn’t/and won’t be shutting down any time soon.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.

Re: Otm office shutdown

#4
xXzeemXx wrote:You are quite late on this topic. About 2 months late.


You could have made your point without this. I don't understand why people go out of their way to be rude. Just answer the question and move on.

To the op, OTM office did close down and all staff fired but owner hired a new team called virtual realms (vr) and they are continuing for otm. Not sure why this decision was made but so far I'm not complaining, because I feel like the Thai team is more responsive to the community imo. I never have issues getting their attention whereas OTM would blatantly outright ignore your messages and emails lol.
I am Ether Felix, the most determined ranger.
Level 215
--
My Alts
regal, Rogue, 192
Felix Dacus, Mage, 171

I'm the most wanted in India cause I kill cows.

Re: Otm office shutdown

#5
tayilern wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:You are quite late on this topic. About 2 months late.


You could have made your point without this. I don't understand why people go out of their way to be rude. Just answer the question and move on.

To the op, OTM office did close down and all staff fired but owner hired a new team called virtual realms (vr) and they are continuing for otm. Not sure why this decision was made but so far I'm not complaining, because I feel like the Thai team is more responsive to the community imo. I never have issues getting their attention whereas OTM would blatantly outright ignore your messages and emails lol.

Don't quite see how that's rude.... But carrying on now.
Epona:
Yeeticus- Work in progress ranger

Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Re: Otm office shutdown

#6
Wardon-CH wrote:
tayilern wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:You are quite late on this topic. About 2 months late.


You could have made your point without this. I don't understand why people go out of their way to be rude. Just answer the question and move on.

To the op, OTM office did close down and all staff fired but owner hired a new team called virtual realms (vr) and they are continuing for otm. Not sure why this decision was made but so far I'm not complaining, because I feel like the Thai team is more responsive to the community imo. I never have issues getting their attention whereas OTM would blatantly outright ignore your messages and emails lol.

Don't quite see how that's rude.... But carrying on now.

He could've just answered the op
Blzzrd 223+ Rogue
Shivah 160+ Mage
Ascension
Danu
OG Spear Rogue of Danu

Unity 2018 Glitches here
Ymir solo kill Click here
Gelebron kill Click here

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests