Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Character Art

Hey, I recently had an idea about art:

I can draw your character on CH for free. I will draw your character as close to the game animation as possible.

If you are interested, PM me a picture of your character (and along with your pet and mount if you want that included in your drawing) and fill out this form:

Name of Hero:
Type of Drawing: (I can do a portrait or full body)
Color: (either black and white or color)
Pose: (it can be a classic CH pose or a cool one you think of yourself)
Pet pose: (if pet is included)
Mount pose: (if mount is included)
Extra details: (anything extra you want added to the drawing)

If possible, Id prefer pictures of your character from all sides (front, left, right, back). But of course if its a portrait, send a close-up picture of the face at the angle you want the portrait done. All drawings will be done in pencil. You do not have to be riding your mount. I can include it standing beside you rather than under you :D

I will post progress of the drawings here (e.g. "Name of Hero" has been started/halfway there/nearly done/finished). Finished drawings will be posted in a topic on Fan Art. If you prefer it not to be posted on Fan Art, please say so in your message and I will send the picture to you via PM.

If you have questions feel free to ask them here. Some samples of my work is in Fan Art under A Simple Drawing. However I can do better in full body.

NOTE: Only appropriate content will be accepted in a drawing. If any 'dishonorable' content is asked for, I will politely ask you to reconsider. If you do not respond to my request in this matter I will not draw your character.
Last edited by Angmar Reid on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Celtic Heroes Character Art

Sly Shadows wrote:I sent a pm :D hope im the first customer 0.o

:P that means I'm probs second, I'm actually pretty excited to see this!
(I feel like the demand might overrun the supply very quickly :D)

A simple drawing

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, CH Itemfinder Band

Re: Celtic Heroes Character Art

I think i gave a relatively detailed description with some fun creativity thay no one would of thought of at the start so im excited
⚔️Gwydion- Relentless⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
SlyShadows - 115 DPS Warrior (Gwydion)

Proud Tank of Arawn (Retired)
Upcoming DPS War of Gwydion