Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: While I applaud VR's willingness...

Yay for resets for gear that is super outdated and more of the same old bosses over and over again.
You must be new here. Welcome!
Guess you didnt catch the sarcasm..... how many years have all these bosses besides bt been out?
Since our grandparents walked both ways uphill in the snow to school
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Yay for resets for gear that is super outdated and more of the same old bosses over and over again.
You must be new here. Welcome!
Guess you didnt catch the sarcasm..... how many years have all these bosses besides bt been out?
I think you may have been the one to miss the sarcasm in this interaction...
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

I think that the fact that people enjoy all these resets just goes to show that we would enjoy it more if we could do all raids daily. Not like it would change much as drop rates are horrible.
Daily - Noway. But what several have pushed for in the past is the removal of the long ass spawn window that basically forces us to camp and park for 1.5 days. People enjoy the resets because there's no camping involved. Raid bosses should be put on a timer that rotates them throughout all times zones similar to Proteus, but more of a 2-3 day timer vs every day.
^^^ this.

Down with camping! Also make legacies spawn more often and make their drops better. I'm bored.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion