Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

T8

Just wondering, how many rangers actively use the t8 offhand? I’m really trying to but I can’t stick with it and go back and forth between edl and t8.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: T8

Only reason I consider t8 now is because it matches my fashion better than edl

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

T8 is definitely better than edl. Adds skill points, crit skills and 500 dex (500 atk which is multiplied by lix, pretty much built-in stormcaller skill except better). Shorter duration makes it easier to get full time skill off during chaotic lock battles (like mordy with adds up). 1200 divine dmg allows for juicy double shot crits too.

Even with a godly cd brace the amount of leeway between getting 1 cast or a second cast is tiny. The only way to ensure you get 2 casts is to either delay casting the skill until double is ready or hold double shot until the skill is ready. Both resulting in a loss of dps
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Just wondering, how many rangers actively use the t8 offhand? I’m really trying to but I can’t stick with it and go back and forth between edl and t8.
I use it. If I didn't have an imp dbl shot rc brac, I would stick with edl
220 Druid SupremeDruid

I tried using it with a recast I borrowed and I don’t really find it worth it at that point either. Honestly was just wondering why anyone would consider using it over edl because I couldn’t find any good reasons.-.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Even with a godly cd brace the amount of leeway between getting 1 cast or a second cast is tiny. The only way to ensure you get 2 casts is to either delay casting the skill until double is ready or hold double shot until the skill is ready. Both resulting in a loss of dps
It is satisfying squeezing in 2nd double shot in the timer tho
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I tried using it with a recast I borrowed and I don’t really find it worth it at that point either. Honestly was just wondering why anyone would consider using it over edl because I couldn’t find any good reasons.-.
Just upgrade your quiver to t10. Then you can find a reason to use it
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple