Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sorry but this is trash I think all tanks and rangers should be reimbursed for lixes while at gele during crash

Well seeing as players spend real money to get these items I would say they do owe us that as it's their fault the servers crashed not ours. Don't go acting like you've never demanded a reimbursement for something that cost you money. A company has a standard to uphold to it's paying customers and when that isn't met it's going to be confronted with anger. Honestly I don't see why they shouldn't reimburse people for their lixes, it would make them more money instead of losing customers from failing to acknowledge that they cost people their own money.
They lost more as a business than any single toon. We play for fun, they give us a game to play so they can make a living. I'd love free stuff but it's not owed in my eyes. Stuff happens, I personally, am glad they got it fixed as quick as they did given the time it happened.
What do you mean they lost more as a business? They probably lost customers because the servers crashed on those customers. Their customers lost time and money they spent on the game when the servers crashed during several boss fights throughout servers. Once again alot of us are paying customers and we lost items that we spent money on because of the companies servers not because of our own doing. I'm not gonna begin to act like I care about my lixes nor being reimbursed, but I'm not gonna deny the fact that people deserve reimbursement for losing money in a situation that was out of our control.
No one told them to buy platnium. It is like an investment except all you get out of it is fun. If the servers randomly go down and never go back up. Do you blame VR for losing hundreds or thousands of dollars or thousands of playtime hours? No you cant becuz they cant control what u do for the game. If they have an issue but it gets fixed and u lost, oh god forbid :shock: 1 haste, 1 hp, 1 energy, 1 wisdom, 1 attack, 1 whatever, less than 10k on any server. Barely worth anything to an endgame player. If losing 10k gold worth of items is such a big deal, go farm for 10mins in murky or otherworld. You can farm billions of gold if u set your mind to it or have the time. Platnium is just a shortcut. But no one says u cant lose that investment on platnium.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Re: Sorry but this is trash I think all tanks and rangers should be reimbursed for lixes while at gele during crash

Honestly they don't owe you anything. It was an accident. And you demanding anything is like a kid whining because he dropped his ice cream. Otm/vr does not owe you anything. Would it nice of them to help out for the inconvenience, yes. Are they in any way obligated to reimburse you for it? Not even a little bit.
Well seeing as players spend real money to get these items I would say they do owe us that as it's their fault the servers crashed not ours. Don't go acting like you've never demanded a reimbursement for something that cost you money. A company has a standard to uphold to it's paying customers and when that isn't met it's going to be confronted with anger. Honestly I don't see why they shouldn't reimburse people for their lixes, it would make them more money instead of losing customers from failing to acknowledge that they cost people their own money.
They lost more as a business than any single toon. We play for fun, they give us a game to play so they can make a living. I'd love free stuff but it's not owed in my eyes. Stuff happens, I personally, am glad they got it fixed as quick as they did given the time it happened.
Well actually we had no idea what was happening behind the scenes, if the crash had happened on the players behalf then I would understand not refunding the plat used in the process.
We do play for fun but for some people it's costing money.
To put it into an example:
You buy a movie ticket and just when the movie is about to begin something breaks and they decide not to refund you.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

What do you mean they lost more as a business? They probably lost customers because the servers crashed on those customers. Their customers lost time and money they spent on the game when the servers crashed during several boss fights throughout servers. Once again alot of us are paying customers and we lost items that we spent money on because of the companies servers not because of our own doing. I'm not gonna begin to act like I care about my lixes nor being reimbursed, but I'm not gonna deny the fact that people deserve reimbursement for losing money in a situation that was out of our control.
No one told them to buy platnium. It is like an investment except all you get out of it is fun. If the servers randomly go down and never go back up. Do you blame VR for losing hundreds or thousands of dollars or thousands of playtime hours? No you cant becuz they cant control what u do for the game. If they have an issue but it gets fixed and u lost, oh god forbid :shock: 1 haste, 1 hp, 1 energy, 1 wisdom, 1 attack, 1 whatever, less than 10k on any server. Barely worth anything to an endgame player. If losing 10k gold worth of items is such a big deal, go farm for 10mins in murky or otherworld. You can farm billions of gold if u set your mind to it or have the time. Platnium is just a shortcut. But no one says u cant lose that investment on platnium.
Sigh, cause it's such a small amount it doesn't matter right? Cause we chose to spend money on a game that's free it doesn't matter right?

People spend money on things they enjoy expecting that it will work in the intended way. You buy earbuds so you can enjoy listening to music, they are expected to last for 1 year. The next day they die. You tell the company this and they send you a new pair after paying for your shipping costs. Same thing here, we spend money on lixs the server dies and we lose that lix. The company should remimburse you and that's just how things work. Sorry it means so little to you but you aren't everyone nor do you speak for everyone.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Well actually we had no idea what was happening behind the scenes, if the crash had happened on the players behalf then I would understand not refunding the plat used in the process.
You buy a movie ticket and just when the movie is about to begin something breaks and they decide not to refund you.
Actually I think it's more like you get unlimited entry to the movies, any time, any place, and for one movie out of the hundreds there was an issue.
I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that tech can fail - can and will.
People need to think about the hours and hours you get without interruption.

I'm positive any business has failsafe, but not even then it's 100% guaranteed.

Actually I think it's more like you get unlimited entry to the movies, any time, any place, and for one movie out of the hundreds there was an issue.
I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that tech can fail - can and will.
People need to think about the hours and hours you get without interruption.

I'm positive any business has failsafe, but not even then it's 100% guaranteed.
I was putting it into perspective of a bad company and how they would've dealt with it.
At the end of the day money was involved, we used and we didn't get back. It was only a minus for the majority of players across each server, they can't control everything to do with technology but the least I would've expected is an appropriate apology
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Sigh, cause it's such a small amount it doesn't matter right? Cause we chose to spend money on a game that's free it doesn't matter right?

People spend money on things they enjoy expecting that it will work in the intended way. You buy earbuds so you can enjoy listening to music, they are expected to last for 1 year. The next day they die. You tell the company this and they send you a new pair after paying for your shipping costs. Same thing here, we spend money on lixs the server dies and we lose that lix. The company should remimburse you and that's just how things work. Sorry it means so little to you but you aren't everyone nor do you speak for everyone.
Nothing in life is certain except for death, dont expect servers to work 200% of the time. If this is such a big deal than complain some more and get the smallest amount that makes almost no difference to almost every single person that can even attempt a bloodthorn cuz i can speak for nearly everyone here..you can afford 10k worth of lixes :o If you cant but u can attend bloodthorn, u can probably farm it no problem. But if you all need the satisfaction of such a little amount that everyone can either farm or pay for right off the bat and not blink an eye, than by all means, tis super important.
Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn

Nothing in life is certain except for death, dont expect servers to work 200% of the time. If this is such a big deal than complain some more and get the smallest amount that makes almost no difference to almost every single person that can even attempt a bloodthorn cuz i can speak for nearly everyone here..you can afford 10k worth of lixes :o If you cant but u can attend bloodthorn, u can probably farm it no problem. But if you all need the satisfaction of such a little amount that everyone can either farm or pay for right off the bat and not blink an eye, than by all means, tis super important.
Mkay so once again it's a small amount so it means nothing.

It's still wasted time and money no matter how small it may be. I'm sure if you lost your account out of the blue it would be a big deal though right?
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

It's still wasted time and money no matter how small it may be. I'm sure if you lost your account out of the blue it would be a big deal though right?
To me yes, to VR probably nor. I dont buy plat like ever becuz i CHOOSE not to. Besides an acc worth 100mil is not comparable to one lix
Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn

To me yes, to VR probably nor. I dont buy plat like ever becuz i CHOOSE not to. Besides an acc worth 100mil is not comparable to one lix
Gonna say it again, cause it’s a small amount it means nothing. Doesn’t compare cause it’s something you care about, funny how that works. It’s your account so why should I care if it gets deleted outta the blue? See where this is going.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Gonna say it again, cause it’s a small amount it means nothing. Doesn’t compare cause it’s something you care about, funny how that works. It’s your account so why should I care if it gets deleted outta the blue? See where this is going.
Your right Wardon. Im sorry. I hope you can bug VR enough to get something u dont need. And if its the ‘’principle’’ that matters at this point, well then oh well u just want a few lixes and the ‘principle’ is the scapegoat
Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn