Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Similar to the thread in Ranger subforum, what Bloodthorn drops would you want for your rogue?

I'll start with a helm, 2 dagger rings to replace my bloods and a godly qs recast ring. Oh and a misc
Helm ofc, 4 dagger rings (one to cd swap on necro when casting double attack) and a quickstrike misc. Ammy isn't a wish list item due to huge plateus
Hi

Similar to the thread in Ranger subforum, what Bloodthorn drops would you want for your rogue?

I'll start with a helm, 2 dagger rings to replace my bloods and a godly qs recast ring. Oh and a misc
Helm ofc, 4 dagger rings (one to cd swap on necro when casting double attack) and a quickstrike misc. Ammy isn't a wish list item due to huge plateus
Why would you want 4 dagger rings? And why wouldn’t you want a qs cd ring? And the ammies still have their place in certain situations. Necro, gele and (maybe) mord the ammies beat runic
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Why would you want 4 dagger rings? And why wouldn’t you want a qs cd ring? And the ammies still have their place in certain situations. Necro, gele and (maybe) mord the ammies beat runic
Was just too lazy to write everything. OFC i would want a godly ammy and a qs ring to cd swap also
Hi

My wishlist in order of priority

Tier 1 (if any of these drop I am bidding all my stored up points for them)
1) Godly BT Helm (Ya right)
2) Imperial BT Helm (see comment on number 1)
3) Royal BT Helm (holding out for this)
4) Godly ShadowStrike Dagger Ring
5) Godly QuickStrike Charm
6) Godly ShadowStrike Charm

Tier 2 (will only use points if I have a BT helm or will bid using points that won't take me out of the lead for a helm)
7) Godly Sneak Attack Dagger Ring
8) Imperial ShadowStrike Dagger Ring
9) Imperial QuickStrike Charm
10) Imperial ShadowStrike Charm
11) Imperial Sneak Attack Dagger Ring
12) Godly Double Attack Recast Ring

Tier 3 (will bid on these items only after I have a helm, and charm and if I have open ring slots
13) Royal ShadowStrike Dagger Ring
14) Royal Sneak Attack Dagger Ring
15) Godly Ferocity Necklace
16) Godly Subtlety Necklace
17) Imperial Double Attack Recast Ring
18) Godly Sneak Attack/QuickStrike Recast rings
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.