Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

EDL boss timers

Hey VR, any plans to reduce time between edl bosses, decrease 4*/increase 6* bosses etc. like you did for frozen and dl a possibility for the ease of life update that you guys announced? Anyone else think this is needed or know if it’s likely to happen?

Re: EDL boss timers

I am 100% for complete removal of 4 stars in this game. I am also for reduced timers and increased drop rates. Not so much so that it becomes trivial..but more in my case as may be with others..that I am having to play catch up...in a smaller guild. These are farmed for alts by the bigger guilds...so trivial to those people ...I would think?

I want to say thank you for the already lowered timers and increased drop rate in Frozen and Dragon Lord...zones...expansions..sorry I am not sure which they fall under.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this up.

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I feel like VR will say this is working as intended.

Play on a server where you can buy the drops or play on one where you have to earn them by membership in a clan that farms drops.

Either way, it’s an intended grind, and killing every spawn on timer through out the day should net you a 1-2 weapons and offhands a week without competition. With competition, you’ve got to put more time and effort in.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

I think they should definitely decrease the 4* spawns for edl (or at the very minimum increase the probability that they'll drop an item). Camping and keeping timers for hours only to see a continuous stream of 4* with no drops can make it boring. The length of timers is fine but I am of the opinion that a boss should usually be a boss, not a minion with no drops. The changes to the number of 4/5/6* frozen and dl was a great change and I think edl would also benefit from this.
Arawn:
Shadow Queen - 220+ mage

-1 Edl isn't very hard to get as is and Its best armor besides dg well depending on use it can be better than dg so i think it should stay as is
Yup, edl armor so easy to get that you can get it solo if you multilog, weapons on the other hand are imo in a good spot considering they are one of the best in the game.
One thing VA could do it’s maybe buff 4*s lexicon droprate.

Unpopular opinion but I loathe the more frequent dl timers. It’s just more frequent camping and less time to do anything like cooking and lixing in between.

Smaller windows plus higher frequencies of 5/6 would be sufficient in my opinion.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Unpopular opinion but I loathe the more frequent dl timers. It’s just more frequent camping and less time to do anything like cooking and lixing in between.

Smaller windows plus higher frequencies of 5/6 would be sufficient in my opinion.
Yes plz!
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

-1 Edl isn't very hard to get as is and Its best armor besides dg well depending on use it can be better than dg so i think it should stay as is
Yup, edl armor so easy to get that you can get it solo if you multilog, weapons on the other hand are imo in a good spot considering they are one of the best in the game.
One thing VA could do it’s maybe buff 4*s lexicon droprate.

This is true for armour but not for weapons in my world where there is a monopoly clan (over prot and gele) with a lot more active members and can often send 3-4 full dgs to 210 and 215, due to these two having the largest timers the number of 4 stars that show can be highly frustrating and the 1-2 at best Unox’s that arrive are often lost. Would be glad to learn if this is different in another world with a very active monopoly clan with a 20-30k rating point increase over all other clans but I’d assume it will be the same case as ours in those worlds