Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Collecting Lock Gold?

Ehh our clan doesn’t really do it but from my understand it goes to a bank that buys items for clan(?). For us we just let ppl in lock group keep gold. Although even tho I’m usually in lock group im always broke for some reason,_,
That must be terrible if you're in lock group. Next they'll be letting druids in
Only tanks and Druids allowed._.
Just please.come get me neighbors rooster. Tired of it waking me up at 5am
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

We considered it but its a pain. I used to distribute the gold I get from lock to druids whom are never in lock or bought elixirs for our main tank. I stopped when I realized I use far more resources :S
Honestly this is one of the greatest things I’ve ever read on forums, nice to know there’s still nice players out there :) you’re my new best friend
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Clans that do this. How’s that working out for you? How do you go about it? What do you do with it?

Thank you!
- Krios
Generals distribute alt books and haste elixirs at beginning of raids. And at end of raids we have all members in KG (only raid and legacy bosses) mail gold to a bank. Bank only buys haste’s and alt books.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

That must be terrible if you're in lock group. Next they'll be letting druids in
Only tanks and Druids allowed._.
Just please.come get me neighbors rooster. Tired of it waking me up at 5am
K gimme ur address number and apple info ty
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

We considered it but its a pain. I used to distribute the gold I get from lock to druids whom are never in lock or bought elixirs for our main tank. I stopped when I realized I use far more resources :S
Honestly this is one of the greatest things I’ve ever read on forums, nice to know there’s still nice players out there :) you’re my new best friend
Tbh resources wise.... Players like druids and tanks gave me much more than I ever gave, simply because of how much they think I do for the clan. But I'll be always glad to help anyone or at least help them find stuff for sale. As said I stopped giving out resources or gold from lock (resources on large amounts, I still give if someone needs for raids or some xps if they need), because I bring between 1 to 5 toons and most of them elix, so I use massive amount of resources (pots especially which is why I never sell pots). Alt books is my biggest problem tho, although Ive stopped being a basher at gele as I use freeze mount on luring mage.

I think the collecting gold idea is nice, we tried it several times but its just a lot of work that is already hard to add to the clan, Im glad that probably in every clan there are those few who help out a ton. We do play secret santa every year tho (even those who dont celebrate christmas) which is a nice time to be generous.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex