Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Max dps stats

Looks like a full DG setup + void axe I assume.
No buffs...surely that’s with frenzy?
Like i go boss without frenzy? Lol
I think he thought that by saying no buffs u meant frenzy too. Ofc thats with frenzy as frenzy is a large chunk of dmg and even larger of attack. Probably only meant outside buffs (pwep, sharpen).. I assume by no buffs u included stuff like reaper skill / stargem neck skill

Do u use reaper ring?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I hate to be a Debbie downer. While I think it's cool that players can run around and borrow gear and get buffed from others, I'd like to see high dmg and attack in a typical raid build.

This is all my gear only, nothing borrowed to get numbers. The best I can get my damage. Dg, shadow gele bow, t8 quiver click, and perfected bara, Self buffed only sharpen/steady no outside buffs. And an atk Lix.

You also asked for raid setups, because that build clearly isn’t viable. And I agree it’s just a fun number to try to see how high it can can go. Anyway. This is my raid setup, edl bow, t8quiver. No clicks used and no food. Self buffed only, steady and sharp, and an atk lix.

Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

Blacked out stats? You're with friends, there's no need to be ashamed of all your focus ;)
First one ofcourse is all str build. But second is my own build and I am on a competitive server somewhat so stats stay hidden. I’d be tempted to try an all focus build tho, save some money in Restos.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

With full dg + bt gear u might as well go full focus and lose almost no dps lol
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex