Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Forums are not good for reporting?

Listen to your moderators, guys. You don't want to know how many reports I get that claim it is X player using an alt to do something, bc those two players don't like each other. Do some digging and it's not that player at all. It's someone who knew they had a scapegoat. Honestly, I go back and forth on the policy a bit. Generally, I think allowing it becomes more trouble and totally toxic. Sometimes when it's extreme, I'm like, "well, we've tried everything else, maybe this will give them the motivation to stop."

The forums are not a good place to report..grieving? My screen grabs I am unable to send to support as the pixel count is too high. Why is it that these forums support the need for offenders to have secrecy in order to continue to abuse and grief. I have read the policies no where does it say I have to remain silent about abuses designed to frustrate and set all my progression...by other people... I have seen in here a few times this unwritten no name no shame policy..who does this protect? The perpetrators or the victims??

Don’t tell me I can’t use this forum to report griefing. If OTM had ..had a better handle on giving out consequences for unwanted verbal and player interference in the first place I would not have to come here seeking a remedy. We deserve a gaming experience without all this unwanted amroal and asocial behavior. As Picard said, “Make it so”.

Best thing to do is send a ticket, then email support with video and img evidences, then PM forum people (in red)
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I don’t understand why naming and shaming is wrong unless it gets out of hand

Throw the disgusting peoples name out there. If they were fine with ruining our game experience why should they be sheltered by the company safety net.

Why should protection be given to people who don’t care about others and only for their own benefit.

Why should the freedom of staying under the radar be given to those who show no remorse for what they do.

They don’t care about me why should I care about them? They revoke their rights when they decide to go against what we stand for. So why should they be protected by the rights they stand away from
One reason is because anyone can accuse anyone of anything without proof. To prevent false accusations, we have to prevent all accusations.
Also to add on to this, it can be weaponized to completely destroy another player's reputation.
Totally get this now! Never understood why but I get this now. I got called a scammer for buying something and selling it at a higher price, imagine if that person started crying on these forums about me throwing around false statements cuz he didn't really understand what a scammer is. Thanks for explaining this