Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What will happen to beta rogue offhand shop?

so if I understand correctly, 480 stat point boost is not that big (normal pets add 180 to 1 stat, drag adds 120 to all 4...), 1k crit hit and skills is minuscule, a skill that hits harder than a wolf or eagle or dog or spider on most bosses is just an average skill. Not sure about you but imo the dragon is without a doubt the strongest dps pet in the game. There is absolutely no way to argue against that
Yes because 120 stats on strength is relevant to casters and tanks, dps is the only thing that matters in terms of bossing, totally. All pets play a role and the dragon just adds stats to all, not to mention the critical skill and strike abilities are practically useless.
dragon is the best caster pet and dps pet. He only class/role the dragon is not the best for is a tank and the 1 support rogue needed at a raid. Dragon is best on literally everything else
Make the skill a decent proc and the skill a buff and it's p2w, the dragon is nothing more than numbers :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: What will happen to beta rogue offhand shop?

how about we can combine normal pets? A chicken and a spider have a baby called chickder stats are 360 Dex, 600 attack and a life steal skill... problem solved no need for a drag
I'm sitting here imagining a large chicken with 8 long spider legs chasing around after me as I run around the game...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!