Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CG Boss Tampering

#32
ZeroMagicGaming wrote:@OTM, where can I send some ss of our comp clan saying real life threatening things to me? They wanna ban us for no reason. I have some ss also.



Sorry out of topic, but you got banned stroker?
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Re: CG Boss Tampering

#33
Gabee wrote:
ZeroMagicGaming wrote:@OTM, where can I send some ss of our comp clan saying real life threatening things to me? They wanna ban us for no reason. I have some ss also.



Sorry out of topic, but you got banned stroker?

Nah surprisingly I’m not banned lol
World: Belenus
Clan: Sylph
YourTankIsHigh 205(continuesly growing) Warrior

World: Arawn
ZeroSkillGaming 220 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue

Re: CG Boss Tampering

#34
ZeroMagicGaming wrote:
Gabee wrote:
ZeroMagicGaming wrote:@OTM, where can I send some ss of our comp clan saying real life threatening things to me? They wanna ban us for no reason. I have some ss also.



Sorry out of topic, but you got banned stroker?

Nah surprisingly I’m not banned lol
i should report you just for being a noob then 0.0
Epona
Ventius - level 221 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
ventius - level 227 ranger
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Ventius

Re: CG Boss Tampering

#35
Anything that the game mechanics allow a player to do is not a violation of the tos except for scamming. Just like some people send ticket to otm complaining of harassment, tampering and grieving when they are killed in arena while trying to do the gladiator quest. When it happens, it is a case of go cry mama kind of situation. Even lix tampering is debatable. No one owns the mobs even if u r on lix so there is nothing to stop someone from killing mobs in an area where players are lixing, if people are Lixing while others are farming mobs there, then they cannot complain. Farming mobs is legit and there is no rule which says u can’t farm where players are lixing. Same for picking blossoms. In gardens. I was there first but later on a few came and competed with me to farm. I cannot complain they are stealing my blossoms or tampering with my levelling. Same for bosses you are trying to kill. If people come and so called tamper and u can’t kill the boss, then you are not good enough. Yes it makes people upset when that happens but the mechanics of the game allows it. Just like we have a clan who likes to pull adds to us at t and s when we are busy spamming to make us spam ss on the adds and hopefully missed t or s when it spawns, I never send ticket to otm to cry mama over it. If u are not good enough to kill a boss, your only recourse is go cry mama.

Re: CG Boss Tampering

#39
Bitey wrote:Be very careful with your replies here... no bashing other people or clans.

To make Gabriella’s statement more general, what if a person gets reported and is innocent? What can they do then? Please discuss.

Edit: and I mean what can a person do before they are banned. If you are banned there is an appeals process to go through. You can read about it here
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=14400

If a person gets reported and is innocent, not much they can do just like someone I know who got banned for using the word troll when he meant snorri. Someone reported him for asking a clanny to troll other players when he actually meant go troll which is opening soon. Otm doesn’t observe a due process like a fair trial. They just banned u first and talk later via the appeal process. A proper due process presumes person is innocent until proven guilty and at the minimum, the person accused of committing a wrong must first be heard and asked to show cause before punishment or ban is imposed. As a result, if a rival clan wants to undermine a stronger clan which they can’t compete against, they just have to mass report someone for harassment or tampering to try to weaken the competition. Otm needs to review the banning process to at least include a show cause before deciding whether a ban is on order.

Re: CG Boss Tampering

#40
Smellyunder wrote:
Bitey wrote:Be very careful with your replies here... no bashing other people or clans.

To make Gabriella’s statement more general, what if a person gets reported and is innocent? What can they do then? Please discuss.

Edit: and I mean what can a person do before they are banned. If you are banned there is an appeals process to go through. You can read about it here
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=14400

If a person gets reported and is innocent, not much they can do just like someone I know who got banned for using the word troll when he meant snorri. Someone reported him for asking a clanny to troll other players when he actually meant go troll which is opening soon. Otm doesn’t observe a due process like a fair trial. They just banned u first and talk later via the appeal process. A proper due process presumes person is innocent until proven guilty and at the minimum, the person accused of committing a wrong must first be heard and asked to show cause before punishment or ban is imposed. As a result, if a rival clan wants to undermine a stronger clan which they can’t compete against, they just have to mass report someone for harassment or tampering to try to weaken the competition. Otm needs to review the banning process to at least include a show cause before deciding whether a ban is on order.

What I’m understanding is the appeals process isn’t a trial process as the player is proven guilty already. More like a 2nd chance. I’m not sure what the deal was with your friend though.
Image

New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions? | L'oiseau et l'enfant

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Deadstrike, Gasmann101 and 13 guests