XP Fishing
Total votes: 2 (1%)
XP Cooking
Total votes: 5 (3%)
Leaderboard Competitions
Total votes: 7 (4%)
Total votes: 185

Re: Weekend Events

Different color skin, like when we got yellow skin for summer 2012. That was awesome, simple, but I loved it. Still have one of my yellow toons, and a green one from Halloween too. I don't understand why this isn't around anymore, it's a cool feature imo.
+1 to having a limited time skin in barbershop/new character (but not the old yellow and green; takes away from the people that have currently). (I recommend Blue/Purple skin :D)
Purple skin :o yes plz
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Different color skin, like when we got yellow skin for summer 2012. That was awesome, simple, but I loved it. Still have one of my yellow toons, and a green one from Halloween too. I don't understand why this isn't around anymore, it's a cool feature imo.
+1 to having a limited time skin in barbershop/new character (but not the old yellow and green; takes away from the people that have currently). (I recommend Blue/Purple skin :D)
I know someone who has an alt with purple skin so it was a previous thing, he’s been inactive for years though .-.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I know someone who has an alt with purple skin so it was a previous thing, he’s been inactive for years though .-.
Was a thing from 2011 halloween. I miss yellow skin from 2012 summer event. Need it back so i can make the simpsons

Shame there's no x2 xp event also.
IMO Legacy/EG/armor boss events would suck. Everyone would just spend the whole day camping.
And complaining afterwards :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Was a thing from 2011 halloween. I miss yellow skin from 2012 summer event. Need it back so i can make the simpsons
yeah it was around a few months before I started playing and missed out on it. Christmas 2011 :(
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The one from 2011 was a weird greenish color if I remember correctly, some guy i used to play with on crom had it. Purple was from samhain 2012. I'm glad I got support behind my idea, hopefully they consider it now :P I have them all, if I could remember the random accounts I made for them :lol: I'm still waiting for red skin ugh :lol:
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

The one from 2011 was a weird greenish color if I remember correctly, some guy i used to play with on crom had it. Purple was from samhain 2012. I'm glad I got support behind my idea, hopefully they consider it now :P I have them all, if I could remember the random accounts I made for them :lol: I'm still waiting for red skin ugh :lol:
Nah the purple was from 2011, greenish was too.

There was 2? Lol the more u know... I started in Christmas 2011, so I missed em barely, they hard dark purp for 2012 cause I remember having it
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Yes, Red skins! (sunburn ftw lol)
That way it wouldn't reduce the speciality of the other previous colors.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

There was 2? Lol the more u know... I started in Christmas 2011, so I missed em barely, they hard dark purp for 2012 cause I remember having it
    I just want yellow back so i can make bart and homer