Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Diary: Unity 2018

Asking for more details on the 220+ penalty removal. I don't want to say anything concrete without double checking.

As for older devices, we'll try to keep the requirements to install and play as low as possible. I'm not sure how the upgrade will affect these yet. We may not fully know till later down the process.

EDIT: Players at 220+ would act like players of level 220 for locking purposes on all enemies.
Example:
Level 100 Boss
Three players are battling for lock: level 150, 220 and 250. The level 150 locks as a level 150, the level 220 and 250 both lock at the same rate as if they were level 220.

Does that make sense?

That makes sense...now with that ask the team if they will be offering sever transfers..because you will essentially kill little guilds and I for one will not be forced into a horrible environment just to play end game in this game.

Ie..you will not receive another dime of my support ...I will enjoy what time I have left in this game..but a one guild game doesn’t interest me...specifically one thats demeaning to women and uses hate speech. Pass ~
Please report players demeaning women and using hate speech. I hold zero tolerance for that stuff. Just give me a date to look at in their chat logs.

As for the drop rates, I can't really give you a comment on that.

Asking for more details on the 220+ penalty removal. I don't want to say anything concrete without double checking.

As for older devices, we'll try to keep the requirements to install and play as low as possible. I'm not sure how the upgrade will affect these yet. We may not fully know till later down the process.

EDIT: Players at 220+ would act like players of level 220 for locking purposes on all enemies.
Example:
Level 100 Boss
Three players are battling for lock: level 150, 220 and 250. The level 150 locks as a level 150, the level 220 and 250 both lock at the same rate as if they were level 220.

Does that make sense?

That makes sense...now with that ask the team if they will be offering sever transfers..because you will essentially kill little guilds and I for one will not be forced into a horrible environment just to play end game in this game.

Ie..you will not receive another dime of my support ...I will enjoy what time I have left in this game..but a one guild game doesn’t interest me...specifically one thats demeaning to women and uses hate speech. Pass ~
Please report players demeaning women and using hate speech. I hold zero tolerance for that stuff. Just give me a date to look at in their chat logs.

As for the drop rates, I can't really give you a comment on that.
Thank you Tadaaah, from my experiences with OTM support offenders got away easily. We've bee silenced and harassed not to talk up and this via rl pictures and other forms. Some females have even exposed themselves to earn gear and are being threatened. Continuous bullying, name calling, body shaming and so on have been going on for ages and was always solved by OTM Quoting: "Block the user". Certain people would make new toons just to whisper and continue their "FUN".
Please hold your word, lots of females enjoy this game but playing in this kind of environment is something I don't wish anyone to play in no matter what gender or age. I'd be interested in knowing how far back you are willing to look Tadaah, up to 6 months?
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Hey guys,

We just received some really bad news. iOS has updated their policy for submissions that all new submissions on the app store must support the iOS 11 SDK (XCODE 9). We are unable to submit as the Unity version we are on is lower than that which is supported. We will not be able to give you any updates until we update to Unity 2018.

Here is the new policy on iOS's website:
https://developer.apple.com/ios/submit/
So, realistically, this means no new mount/pet for at least 6 months, yes?
Ranger
Druid
Belenus

Thank you Tadaaah, from my experiences with OTM support offenders got away easily. We've bee silenced and harassed not to talk up and this via rl pictures and other forms. Some females have even exposed themselves to earn gear and are being threatened. Continuous bullying, name calling, body shaming and so on have been going on for ages and was always solved by OTM Quoting: "Block the user". Certain people would make new toons just to whisper and continue their "FUN".
Please hold your word, lots of females enjoy this game but playing in this kind of environment is something I don't wish anyone to play in no matter what gender or age. I'd be interested in knowing how far back you are willing to look Tadaah, up to 6 months?
I'm down for going 6 months back. I don't put up with that bull honky. Yes, please BLOCK THE USER. But also, grab me a screenshot or at least a date, so I can then also ban them. Harassment and hate speech get bans, not silences. It tends to be a topic a lil' too close to my genitalia to put up with.

I'm down for going 6 months back. I don't put up with that bull honky. Yes, please BLOCK THE USER. But also, grab me a screenshot or at least a date, so I can then also ban them. Harassment and hate speech get bans, not silences. It tends to be a topic a lil' too close to my genitalia to put up with.
I see what yah did there xD

I'm all for respecting others but am curious to know how you intend to prevent possible weaponization of other peoples speech. For instance person a and person b are great friends and clown each other in chat. Person c hates person a and happens to catch the end of a and b's conversation jumps at the chance to ss person a calling person b a hoe. A and b are fine because they're friends and understand the all important context of the convo but person a is now banned because person c even understanding said context still saw an opportunity to make person a's life hell. Or do we just walk on eggshells so to speak? True offenses deserve a ban but there needs to be common sense involved. Free speech is still a thing

I'm all for respecting others but am curious to know how you intend to prevent possible weaponization of other peoples speech. For instance person a and person b are great friends and clown each other in chat. Person c hates person a and happens to catch the end of a and b's conversation jumps at the chance to ss person a calling person b a hoe. A and b are fine because they're friends and understand the all important context of the convo but person a is now banned because person c even understanding said context still saw an opportunity to make person a's life hell. Or do we just walk on eggshells so to speak? True offenses deserve a ban but there needs to be common sense involved. Free speech is still a thing
Had this happen to me before.

Just a friendly ...reminder of the EULA. Your entire chat history is theirs to browse at will. For someone to say they got banned over the back end of a conversation between two or more people with the one that reported it being a person just out for spite...is well to be ...Frank...a flat out lie.

We need people willing to stand up and clean this toxicity up. I barley had my public channels on for maybe..an hour..the first boss I went to in EDL I was harassed in a public channel in a deaming and sexually inappropriate way. Your free speech...doesn’t give you the right to assault me.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Just a friendly ...reminder of the EULA. Your entire chat history is theirs to browse at will. For someone to say they got banned over the back end of a conversation between two or more people with the one that reported it being a person just out for spite...is well to be ...Frank...a flat out lie.

We need people willing to stand up and clean this toxicity up. I barley had my public channels on for maybe..an hour..the first boss I went to in EDL I was harassed in a public channel in a deaming and sexually inappropriate way. Your free speech...doesn’t give you the right to assault me.
Its not a lie when they only read that portion of chat. Theyre not going to look at all of your chat to take what you said out of context. Regarding the persons person A B C example.