Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: T8 offhands skills

Asking to have the team review the offhands since there's been quite a bit of feedback and description bugs.
Ty. While at it make the druid and warrior offhands more proper, fix the rogue offhand glitch and generally I think its just best if VR told us what all skills do at t8, 9 and 10.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Asking to have the team review the offhands since there's been quite a bit of feedback and description bugs.
Ty. While at it make the druid and warrior offhands more proper, fix the rogue offhand glitch and generally I think its just best if VR told us what all skills do at t8, 9 and 10.
A post I made on the 2 rogue offhands and their skill overlapping edl spite... It was in bug reports so didn't get many views

They should all 3 be separate imo. Eldritch spite vs fingals prowess vs fingals finesse are all 3 different skills so they shouldnt lap each other at all.

While on this subject, please make it so that t9 can't be lapped by t8 and t10 can't be lapped by either to more give upgrading offhand some meaning for rogue. Making the icons similar to imperial and godly BT gear (red outline for t9 prowess, outline and sparkles for t10, and yellow for finesse) to represent their tiers will help players with lower tier offhands to avoid getting their offhands resisted.

Also please change one of the icons for one of the new spites, both of them are exactly the same and it's frustrating to have to try and tap each spite on the bosses hotbar to know if I can cast or not. Just flipping one of the daggers skill icons would eliminate the problem completely
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

A post I made on the 2 rogue offhands and their skill overlapping edl spite... It was in bug reports so didn't get many views

They should all 3 be separate imo. Eldritch spite vs fingals prowess vs fingals finesse are all 3 different skills so they shouldnt lap each other at all.

While on this subject, please make it so that t9 can't be lapped by t8 and t10 can't be lapped by either to more give upgrading offhand some meaning for rogue. Making the icons similar to imperial and godly BT gear (red outline for t9 prowess, outline and sparkles for t10, and yellow for finesse) to represent their tiers will help players with lower tier offhands to avoid getting their offhands resisted.

Also please change one of the icons for one of the new spites, both of them are exactly the same and it's frustrating to have to try and tap each spite on the bosses hotbar to know if I can cast or not. Just flipping one of the daggers skill icons would eliminate the problem completely
+1
Same should b done to mages grimm aswell regardin t9 and 10. Also makin the fire and ice grimm icons diff.
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

Do ranged offhands really add dex as well? My skill only adds damage, when I check stat page there’s no increase in dex or attack/def, skill description also mentions nothing about increasing dex. I use the Crossfire (longshot) is this the case for those using the other one?
Anka
Guardian of Alliance & Proud wielder of a Void Celestial Bow

Alliance “A”-team
Lugh ☀

Do ranged offhands really add dex as well? My skill only adds damage, when I check stat page there’s no increase in dex or attack/def, skill description also mentions nothing about increasing dex. I use the Crossfire (longshot) is this the case for those using the other one?
The longshot for some reason doesnt add dex while the sharpshot does.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex