Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Diary: Unity 2018

Zyz, corrupt, you need to chill lol. You can be opinionated without being a ****.
I'm sorry but so far having this false positive feedback has done the game no favours. We are doing no more but pointing out what's missed, what we want and the fact that some things they added weren't requested
Hi

With this unity 2018 will it make some devices unplayable on? Also what's the earliest OS will it support? More interested in iOS but the info for android would be good too.
We'll have to check on exactly what the new requirements will be/If there will be new requirements. Let me get back to you on this, okay?

With this unity 2018 will it make some devices unplayable on? Also what's the earliest OS will it support? More interested in iOS but the info for android would be good too.
Base unity is iOS 7 and any decent android device on 4.1, but there are further client specific optimization’s that unity or the OS itself offers which limit usage to higher software versions. They will probably try to keep as close to base as possible to include the largest range of devices.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Base unity is iOS 7 and any decent android device on 4.1, but there are further client specific optimization’s that unity or the OS itself offers which limit usage to higher software versions. They will probably try to keep as close to base as possible to include the largest range of devices.
^^This

Zyz and corrupt, you guys do know that they have to find a way to earn money right? Ch doesnt owned by your Father’s company. Tadah clearly said these are only some of the things they will work on. We can ask about our respective wishes in a well mannered way. Give the guy a break.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Zyz and corrupt, you guys do know that they have to find a way to earn money right? Ch doesnt owned by your Father’s company. Tadah clearly said these are only some of the things they will work on. We can ask about our respective wishes in a well mannered way. Give the guy a break.
OFC I know they need to earn money. How does providing opinion on what the community actually wants get rid of that lol. If anything, if they followed the communities desires then they would actually make more money
Hi

Thank you Tadaah for the update, and good luck for the team with implementing those nice changes. May i ask you what is the team’s plans for the following issues/problems (i think)

• BT’s thrones skill bug

• some of the CG underpowered offhands, mainly the support druid, support mage and warrior axe

• t9 and t10 surprisingly being a somewhat very small upgrade to t8 offhands (skill wise)

• druid’s skill issues (interruption issues, and lack of proper dps issue)

• mount whistles and the request of them being added to premium chests

• BT helms breaking DG aura

I know you’ve said you cannot promise us anything, but any form of feedback on any of these issues would be appreciated.

Thank you Tadaah for the update, and good luck for the team with implementing those nice changes. May i ask you what is the team’s plans for the following issues/problems (i think)

• BT’s thrones skill bug

• some of the CG underpowered offhands, mainly the support druid, support mage and warrior axe

• t9 and t10 surprisingly being a somewhat very small upgrade to t8 offhands (skill wise)

I know you’ve said you cannot promise us anything, but any form of feedback on any of these issues would be appreciated.
  • BT's Throne skill bug: Let me check on when that can be fixed. I do hope we can add some bug fixes in the update as well.
  • Offhands: Just sent an additional email (an hour ago) to see if this can be addressed with this update or not
  • Druid's skill issues: Interruption, etc: This won't make it in this update as far as I'm aware.
  • Mount whistles: This on the docket, but will have to double check. There were a couple items listed to add to places like chest and bounty shops.
  • BT helms breaking DG aura: I thought this was fixed with a server reset last week.

• BT’s thrones skill bug

• BT's Throne skill bug: Let me check on when that can be fixed. I do hope we can add some bug fixes in the update as well.
  • Offhands: Just sent an additional email (an hour ago) to see if this can be addressed with this update or not
  • Druid's skill issues: Interruption, etc: This won't make it in this update as far as I'm aware.
  • Mount whistles: This on the docket, but will have to double check. There were a couple items listed to add to places like chest and bounty shops.
  • BT helms breaking DG aura: I thought this was fixed with a server reset last week.
The thrones bug is really frustrating so i hope at least that gets fixed asap. As for offhands, They are somewhat weak yes but we can kinda wait, as each class has multiple offhands to choose from (rip dps warriors) but a buff, even a minor one, in the future will be nice.
Same goes for druids issues and mounts. We kinda got used to it by now but we would love a fix/change to it sometime in the near future.
As for the BT helm breaking DG, yes you have said a fix will be pushed but idk if it was implemented yet because no one talked about the fix yet. My apologies if it has already been fixed.
Anyway thanks again for keeping us updated. Good luck for you guys in the development. Looking forward for the update.

• BT’s thrones skill bug

t9 and t10 surprisingly being a somewhat very small upgrade to t8 offhands (skill wise)

In addition to tht regardin t9/10 offhands, them being oc by t8 offhands
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu