Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Has there been any plans on a clan bank system?

Before Glasglow closed down, Muldar said there has been a discussion for a clan bank system after hearing feedback from the community. I was wondering if the new team have any plans to follow through with making an official clan bank system. As of right now, making alt toons as clan banks is basically against TOS. It would really help move the game forward.

Re: Has there been any plans on a clan bank system?

I think a good idea here would be asking the players directly what sort of implementation they’d want, and going off of that for determining how much time it would take and the task priority.

The most basic implementation I can think of is just a tab added to the normal bank where generals+ can access it, and a log added for who added and removed what item at what time.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

The most basic implementation I can think of is just a tab added to the normal bank where generals+ can access it, and a log added for who added and removed what item at what time.
I honestly think that's a great idea.
Something a bit more sophisticated would be nice.
What else is There to add? Lol?
There's a search bar, you can filter items, and organize alphabetically. I dont understand what else a clan bank would need? Let's elaborate so we can get this discussion going, we all need to express our ideas.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

I honestly think that's a great idea.
Something a bit more sophisticated would be nice.
What else is There to add? Lol?
There's a search bar, you can filter items, and organize alphabetically. I dont understand what else a clan bank would need? Let's elaborate so we can get this discussion going, we all need to express our ideas.
I think this topic isn’t for organization as much as it is for loot distribution.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

First the loot should be able to be categorised into separate tabs so we can have tabs for each boss. Then there should be what you can see based on rank for example, recruits cant see the bank, clansman can see whats in the bank. Guardians/gens can see whats in the bank and have customisable roles by the chief for what tier and type of drop they can distribute, there should be a log going back x amount of days so you can see all withdrawals and deposits and who received, withdrew, and deposited.
Certain ranks should have customisable allowances on the amount they can withdraw and hand out. There should be options for gold to be able to be stored in the clan bank for those clans that like collecting boss gold, also elixers/alts/rebirths and other items can be stored in an 'other' tab. If you're going to do the clan banking system don't do it half-assed, make it right.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

First the loot should be able to be categorised into separate tabs so we can have tabs for each boss. Then there should be what you can see based on rank for example, recruits cant see the bank, clansman can see whats in the bank. Guardians/gens can see whats in the bank and have customisable roles by the chief for what tier and type of drop they can distribute, there should be a log going back x amount of days so you can see all withdrawals and deposits and who received, withdrew, and deposited.
Certain ranks should have customisable allowances on the amount they can withdraw and hand out. There should be options for gold to be able to be stored in the clan bank for those clans that like collecting boss gold, also elixers/alts/rebirths and other items can be stored in an 'other' tab. If you're going to do the clan banking system don't do it half-assed, make it right.
Sums it up^
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu