Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bloodthorn has met her demise on Belenus

Time of death, 3:19 pm pst.

With roughly 67 toons, many lvls 218-219 some below 210 (couple are druids) and few below 215, but we killed bloodthorn on our first attempt ever.

We have been scheduling it since Sunday, and learning the tactic since Wedensday. We have had many struggles on vines, could be that the cloak glitched because the cloak was up for very long and killed all the melees a lot.

The first kill honors goes to GetLuredX, an ice-fire mage (mainly ice). Drops were ice blast cd ring, a royal ferocity neck and another which I cant remember. The kill was 17:10 mins with our strategy thats slightly different than Gwydion's.

Im very happy for Elementals, we were always such a small server, small clan, but we pulled it and we did it. We'll keep pushing to do it again and again and hopefully with less toons. We have many t8.

Grats to our clan, Elementals! And good luck to all of the worlds whom have yet to get a kill, I wish u nothing but the best of luck and drops.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Bloodthorn has met her demise on Belenus

With how many things can kill melee toons in this raid Im not surprised at how mages get kills at all. Im glad it was just our first attempt so we can improve a ton.

Forgot to add to the OP - we did pop a lot of baras and used combos/hero combos, but I believe we can do it with less toons and less expensive stuff the better we get at it. We'll likely fail at times but the important thing is that we're capable.

Re: Bloodthorn has met her demise on Belenus

Lots of fun, I think cloak glitch did happen a couple times after east vines were killed
I know one vine wasnt killed properly but overall yes I also felt like t6 cloak glitched twice and hence melees and rangers died a lot.