Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bloodthorn defeated on Danu

Today, about 9 hours ago, Ascension of Danu took down Bloodthorn. As close as we were last week there was no chance he wasn’t dying this time. Thanks to my clannies for their preparation and efforts in conquering this new challenge. We’d also like to thank the individuals outside of the clan who helped on the attempts last week and today. Thank you to all those who have tested, beaten, and shared info showing a new path to victory. And thanks to the OTM staff who designed this raid.

Royal Ranger Neck, Royal Tank Misc, Royal Ice Misc and an Imperial Ice Neck.

That said, Bloodthorns cloak still escalates up to T6 even when roots are killed at lower tiers.

Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Re: Bloodthorn defeated on Danu

Today, about 9 hours ago, Ascension of Danu took down Bloodthorn. As close as we were last week there was no chance he wasn’t dying this time. Thanks to my clannies for their preparation and efforts in conquering this new challenge. We’d also like to thank the individuals outside of the clan who helped on the attempts last week and today. Thank you to all those who have tested, beaten, and shared info showing a new path to victory. And thanks to the OTM staff who designed this raid.

Royal Ranger Neck, Royal Tank Misc, Royal Ice Misc and an Imperial Ice Neck.

That said, Bloodthorns cloak still escalates up to T6 even when roots are killed at lower tiers.

Congrats danu! :D
220+Ranger
220+Mage
Plz add autoplay!

Re: Bloodthorn defeated on Danu

Idk if the cloak is a glitch on gwydion we thought at first but every single time when I started paying attention to dead calls and the close ones it would appear on the very last second of tier change a vine would spawn.

Again this only from my perspective on the vines not clean cut facts.

BIG CONGRATS ON KILLING THE BIG PLANT MAN THING GOD
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired