Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chest Promotion Event: Server Restart at 1am PST

Yay another reset...
When will OTM/VR whateveryawanacallit make it so they can patch through these very simple events without resets?
Make that the next gift please ._.
Sincerely,
Majority of players who are getting worn out with resets

The events are nice but not this hodgepodge. There needs to be better organization so weekly resets are needed. It not only wears out the players and makes us agitated with the game due to waking up early/staying up late (whether or not players “should” is a different debate), but the weekly resets also screw with legacy bosses and other server instances.
Better organization should enable you all to program in when the events will happen and have multiple events preloaded with 1 reset. Or make it so you can patch in events in advance without a reset.
I think OTM had a way to do this as many of the mini events (sale ones anyways (not double plat)) and gifts came without resets.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Yay another reset...
When will OTM/VR whateveryawanacallit make it so they can patch through these very simple events without resets?
Make that the next gift please ._.
Sincerely,
Majority of players who are getting worn out with resets

The events are nice but not this hodgepodge. There needs to be better organization so weekly resets are needed. It not only wears out the players and makes us agitated with the game due to waking up early/staying up late (whether or not players “should” is a different debate), but the weekly resets also screw with legacy bosses and other server instances.
Better organization should enable you all to program in when the events will happen and have multiple events preloaded with 1 reset. Or make it so you can patch in events in advance without a reset.
I think OTM had a way to do this as many of the mini events (sale ones anyways (not double plat)) and gifts came without resets.
+1.

Too many resets Tadaaah. Every weekend another reset and its upsetting. I shouldn't be crying but we are trying to get a rotation going again but these resets are messing it up. I personally don't want to see celebration be worn out throughout weeks...either celebrate Celtic Heroes Birthday in 1 FULL week or just quit the celebration. People have missed events because of rl stuff, family, work etc.

I feel bad for addressing this but does VR know how Celtic Heroes works? Is there any background, are the developers playing the game? If yes, could you explain for example the decision that went into giving players 1 free sigil? I've played the Thai version and it does not contain sigils so maybe it was thought that it wasn't important for Celtic Heroes game?

As a customer and dedicated player of your game, I'm not comfortable enough yet that this game is running in your hands. I don't know any of your staff that looks around the forum as well as what the plans are for CH. I don't want to compare you to Muldar and I will not but could you give us a timeline of what kind of events we can look forward too? Could you involve the community more with your development?
Forums, as well as other CH social media, are starting to get less interesting day by day. I'm especially worried about the Forums because things we suggest like bugs are not being solved and continue to hurt the game. Can we possibly just get a list that those bugs are known or addressed to the development team?

What is being worked on? What are the fixes that need to be done? What glitches will be fixed?
Could you possibly give us more content via official CH channels? Looking through your twitter it mostly consists out of Server Reset stuff or reposts...that's fine but looking at other games they are far more involved with the community. Maybe make a video or a timelapse of how your artists are working on new characters. How revamps were made in Farcrag Castle. Maybe make a video of how meetings are going and what decisions are taken...

I don't think we ask too much Tadaaah but we as players want to see progression on the game. Even if it means you only have a few sketches of new enemies or zones. That's really something we ask for, we don't have to know when it's getting done but please be transparent with us. I understand business numbers are not being shown to the community and I also understand that you need to make money, clearly, the grand finale is a $$. However, I ask you to involve us much more but also present to us results or facts like how many active players are currently playing the game. It's time for VR to shine and I expect change in the short run.
Last edited by YourNightmare on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Yay an event that only benefits plat buyers

Waited a week for a cool event and nothing but a boring recycled one and nothing else
That’s it? Chest sales? At least give us free players something with it.
This is a very traditional end of "Event" "gift." It has been happening since 2013 when chests were first introduced to the game.
I don't see any reason to complain about something "free." OTM/VR/Whatevertheyarecallingthemselvesthesedaysbecausewhocanreallykeeptrackanymore doesn't have to give us anything.
Instead of complaining about the contents of a free gift, offer constructive ideas for what you would want to see next. Just please no more 1 sigil days :lol: that is just an absolutely pathetic gift.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at