Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New support team! Is there new design, artistic etc teams?

Just wondering if there's a whole new team behind Celtic heroes now? I don't really know all the names of the professions needed in making and supporting a game but I mean everyone.
Yup! Pretty much everyone who worked in the Glasgow office is gone, so there is a new Support team, new Design team, new Development team, and possibly more (I'm not entirely familiar with the sections either).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It’s been hinted at that there will be a developers diary post in the near future. I’m looking forward to seeing that so we all can meet the new team and learn what the future is going to look like. I assume the team is still ramping up and learning the code and the game, so it may take a little while before we get this post.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Good! Hate to speak negative about the people that gave us this game and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this but, the Glasgow OTM didn't really know what its player base wanted which is tragic for an mmo developer. I felt like they added things that THEY wanted and not neccessaraly what we wanted to see that made us come back. I hope the guys that make the desitions now can grasp what we want, I think gameloft does this very well.

Good! Hate to speak negative about the people that gave us this game and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this but, the Glasgow OTM didn't really know what its player base wanted which is tragic for an mmo developer. I felt like they added things that THEY wanted and not neccessaraly what we wanted to see that made us come back. I hope the guys that make the desitions now can grasp what we want, I think gameloft does this very well.
But on the flip side, Gameloft doesn’t do social stuff in game as well (chat is horrible), and Gameloft over monetizes it’s games. Also CH support is much better than Gameloft in my opinion. I agree there are lessons to be learned from other game companies though. Taking a look at what other companies are doing right will help CH grow.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

But on the flip side, Gameloft doesn’t do social stuff in game as well (chat is horrible), and Gameloft over monetizes it’s games. Also CH support is much better than Gameloft in my opinion. I agree there are lessons to be learned from other game companies though. Taking a look at what other companies are doing right will help CH grow.

Yeah gameloft do a lot of things wrong but some things they get spot on. There's a few reasons why I want CH to do so well and the support is one of those reasons, i think it's great definatly one of the best support experiences I've had from a game. The forums especially, staff actually reply to posts every day and interact with the community even if it's just to have a laugh and give opinions on topics, that's something unique.

Please bring back events, or place the adds with the old legacies, like spider boss with the spider minions with it if you understand what i mean. Makes it a bit more fun and challenging to kill the boss.

If you do plan to add on going content like corrupted gardens for example, please announce it like 2 months before release rather then a full year... @otm... saying they would release it soon, when soon meant a year...