Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please convince me what server to pick

Coming back to the game, want a server compatible with me.

Looking for:

- Kind of heavy but friendly competition
- Nothing rolls related, I want to earn my gear not depend on luck
- Basic idea of availability of lixes and some general prices
- Basic idea of the main clans and how difficult it is to get into them

Thanks
As for Belenus, not gonna say something like "best server", as best is what is best for u. I'll try to answer:

1. The competition was up to Gele until after last carnage which took a large toll on our competition. We believe they still have numbers and will probably compete again on Gele as they're capable and have done it before.
2. Neither clans do rolls. Elementals does full voting + some attendance tools and Ronin does dkp + voting on questline gear (dl,edl,dg)
3. Im not sure on availability on elixirs because I never check auction. Overall it seems to me that people are ok on elixirs, even tho attacks and hastes are usually the harder to get. Xps and combos seem to have decreased back to their casual 4k/8k, and heroic xps are 5k (although theres someone paying 10k each here for them, maybe just for the event), hastes are 2k-4k but I think its usually 2k-3k, rest is 1k from ppl but if u check auction ur likely to find for 2k each. Pots are 200g idols are like 100g. Auction isnt the largest auction out there, most ppl still like the old fashioned way through trades and Line app auctions.
4. Its not difficult to enter the clans. Ronin and Elem both have lvl req around 190 I believe. Elem also requires full dl set (not including weps) to get in so we encourage players to go to our feeder, Sylph, earn their dl and get shortened probation time in Elem (Elementals) at lvl 190 (or higher if u wish, many players chose lvl 200+ to join). I dont know the exact lvl req for Ronin (I think 180) and I dont believe they have full dl set (not including weps btw) requirement.

If theres one thing I dont like about the competition is bribery of rival clan members to join them. I dont know if any members of Elem or Sylph have done it, I hope not and if they have Id discourage it, but I do know that our members have been constantly bribed by faster dl set or faster dl weps. We complete dl weps as fast as we can, only difference is that in Sylph u have a minimum attendance requirement to earn frozen/dls. The requirement for either sets can be really completed in a week or two... So its not as if u would get it faster without that (as I doubt u join and instantly get full sets) but the rate of u getting it depends on ur activity.

Gl in whatever u choose.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Looking for:

Thanks
As for Belenus, not gonna say something like "best server", as best is what is best for u. I'll try to answer:

1. The competition was up to Gele until after last carnage which took a large toll on our competition. We believe they still have numbers and will probably compete again on Gele as they're capable and have done it before.
2. Neither clans do rolls. Elementals does full voting + some attendance tools and Ronin does dkp + voting on questline gear (dl,edl,dg)
3. Im not sure on availability on elixirs because I never check auction. Overall it seems to me that people are ok on elixirs, even tho attacks and hastes are usually the harder to get. Xps and combos seem to have decreased back to their casual 4k/8k, and heroic xps are 5k (although theres someone paying 10k each here for them, maybe just for the event), hastes are 2k-4k but I think its usually 2k-3k, rest is 1k from ppl but if u check auction ur likely to find for 2k each. Pots are 200g idols are like 100g. Auction isnt the largest auction out there, most ppl still like the old fashioned way through trades and Line app auctions.
4. Its not difficult to enter the clans. Ronin and Elem both have lvl req around 190 I believe. Elem also requires full dl set (not including weps) to get in so we encourage players to go to our feeder, Sylph, earn their dl and get shortened probation time in Elem (Elementals) at lvl 190 (or higher if u wish, many players chose lvl 200+ to join). I dont know the exact lvl req for Ronin (I think 180) and I dont believe they have full dl set (not including weps btw) requirement.

If theres one thing I dont like about the competition is bribery of rival clan members to join them. I dont know if any members of Elem or Sylph have done it, I hope not and if they have Id discourage it, but I do know that our members have been constantly bribed by faster dl set or faster dl weps. We complete dl weps as fast as we can, only difference is that in Sylph u have a minimum attendance requirement to earn frozen/dls. The requirement for either sets can be really completed in a week or two... So its not as if u would get it faster without that (as I doubt u join and instantly get full sets) but the rate of u getting it depends on ur activity.

Gl in whatever u choose.
Ronin req is lvl 180 and DL (minus weps) preferred. Frozen and DL is generally earned through our feeder, Undivided with a few exceptions. Regardless it is earned based on activity at those bosses.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

Looking for:

Thanks
Gwydion has competition on all except for Gele and Bloodthorn. But we except competition to get there in a couple of months.

DKP auction system, where you can bid for an item even if you weren't at the kill :lol:

Availability varies, read this guide for prices

Check the above guide for an idea on clans as well. If you keep a great reputation and show promise then it shouldn't be too hard to get into the main clans.
Wattzon of Sulis

Herne

1. Competition between LazyDrunks (dominant clan) and Risen mainly. Theotherside and NewHope sometimes, friendly competition and no hatred between the clans as of now.
2. Theotherside, NewHope and Risen distribute most drops with rolls. LazyDrunks uses a DKP system but rolls for most dl and events but our banks can provide dl items if you show commitment.
3. Hastes (4k) are quite rare, so are scs (10k). The rest of the lixes (1k) are available normally and sigils (8k-10k) sometimes (now with double plat they are more available). Restos (200g) are quite rare as well, idols (50g-75g) are not rare at all.
4. Theotherside: the clan is almost dead, but they have a huge bank still...
NewHope: Roll on everything, but they don't do many (e)dl or raid bosses. Sometimes they get a dl here and there.
Risen: very new clan, works together with Theotherside and NewHope for bosses, they have the potential and organization to become an EG clan. They roll on everything but edl I believe.
Above clans would take little to no effort to get in, pretty sure none have a high requirement.
LazyDrunks: EG clan of the server and kills all bosses but BT. They have a feeder clan who takes people around frozen level in and around 180-200 they start looking at new potential members. It shouldn't be hard to get in either, takes mostly levels.

Consider it if you want, would love to have a new player coming to our server!
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Looking for:

Thanks
Gwydion has competition on all except for Gele and Bloodthorn. But we except competition to get there in a couple of months.

DKP auction system, where you can bid for an item even if you weren't at the kill :lol:

Availability varies, read this guide for prices

Check the above guide for an idea on clans as well. If you keep a great reputation and show promise then it shouldn't be too hard to get into the main clans.

+1 join us young padawan
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired