Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time Travel @OTM/VR

Its just nostalgia... Yall would realize how empty the game was and be bored after 1week. I mean There s just falgreen to kill lol. Stop ur 2011 BS and live with your time.
speaking CH right till the engine was changed to destiny/unity.
thatd be dope like mord necro eg times :3
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Its just nostalgia... Yall would realize how empty the game was and be bored after 1week. I mean There s just falgreen to kill lol. Stop ur 2011 BS and live with your time.
speaking CH right till the engine was changed to destiny/unity.
thatd be dope like mord necro eg times :3
No, no, no. Plz no 190 grind again. Pre ow would be the best 90 was softcap with highest level mob that wasn't a boss (rare wisp). 105 (deadroot/rockbelly) highest level bosses.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

-1... not only would it be nearly impossible to build that exact same game you remember, but also it's all nostalgia. There is next to nothing to do and the game has improved in so many ways over the past few years. If it were to come back you would realize there is almost nothing to do compared to now and I don't think a lot of people from the current player base will play it. Get over it, it's not as good in reality as in your memories.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

-1... not only would it be nearly impossible to build that exact same game you remember, but also it's all nostalgia. There is next to nothing to do and the game has improved in so many ways over the past few years. If it were to come back you would realize there is almost nothing to do compared to now and I don't think a lot of people from the current player base will play it. Get over it, it's not as good in reality as in your memories.
Assuming you're a newer player lol it was the best in reality and we don't need alot of players just make the game one server and it's something we can stop by when we want more simplistic and casual gaming

This keeps coming back up, so let’s go over why it’s a bad idea again (because people don’t bother looking into it before posting).

1. The biggest issue is time...it would take a long time to get the old engine up and running, VR is a small team that only just got started on CH, I’m guessing none of them know anything about the old engine (maybe they didn’t even know there was an old engine...) It would also probably take time to optimize it for newer devices, and to set up entirely new servers. There wouldn’t be a possibility of Android devices either. During all that time, all new things (and bug fixes/content changes) would pretty much be put on hold. I know players are annoyed with slow releases, but could you wait another year for them to even get started on anything new?

2. Manpower (also a major issue). VR is a small team. They don’t have enough devs or support members to handle multiple games. Honestly at times it feels like they don’t have enough to handle the single game! Even though there wouldn’t be any content releases on the dev side, Support would still have to answer tickets, causing both games to have a lot of tickets piling up.

I’m sure there are other issues too that I’m just not thinking of right now. But those are the main ones that come to mind. Essentially, no it would never happen. While there would definitely be some people who would play it, the majority of people wouldn’t, simply because it’s old and outdated.
VR said they're a world wide organization that's constantly growing if I remember right lol

edit: VR already works on multiple games lol