Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: auric arcanium extractor

If you have ever looked at a periodic table you might notice golds symbol is Au this derives from the latin word for gold: aurum. Auric is an extension of the root aurum and therefore I conclude it is a gold mob albeit admittedly oddly placed.
We assumed it was a gold mob but clearly you have no idea. We have been told by other people different things (one apparently got a conflux on sulis) who have actually killed the mob. Therefore I conclude you have no confirmation
Hi

If you have ever looked at a periodic table you might notice golds symbol is Au this derives from the latin word for gold: aurum. Auric is an extension of the root aurum and therefore I conclude it is a gold mob albeit admittedly oddly placed.
We assumed it was a gold mob but clearly you have no idea. We have been told by other people different things (one apparently got a conflux on sulis) who have actually killed the mob. Therefore I conclude you have no confirmation
Well you likely got trolled. I have killed auric arcanum mobs before, just not in that spot.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Oh, another 'creation' from Glasgow team, playing with English. Humor that last 0.5 sec. Good that the Bangkok team can concentrate on quality creation now. I'm totally fine if a game contain references to another game eg. 'Burize', ' Eaglehorn' in original DotA.

I have seen and killed several auric mobs on that spot. Its a rarer spawn than a imperial which is strange..

There are about 5 spawn spots for them that i know of in arcane.

Auric mobs drop some 4500 ish gold to a solo player.

No items from what i remember.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Once after we killed Proteus, I locked onto a Proteus attack node level 1 (it was invisible) and on the opposite side of the room at Proteus. Figured it was just a bug.
This is completely unrelated to the topic :roll:

But the answer to your question is yes and no. It's not a bug, it's part of his attacks, but you shouldn't have been able to select it (and usually you can't).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!