Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bug or design?

I’m trying to sell my faction bracelet back to shop, and shalemont lux shop will give me 200k, but it won’t sell?
I go to CG faction shop and they only give me 110k, but still won’t sell.
Bug.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

It isn't bug. Item is marked as NO TRADE, which means really NO TRADE ... even no trade to merchant ... it works this way with all NO TRADE items in-game even if they have value in gold ...
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia

Hey as long you write in within 3 days of purchase, we'll refund it. Should be no issue. We're seeing if the team can make a change so there isn't any purchasing of the wrong ones.
I don't think it's because they bought the wrong item, but rather bought a low tier one but as they unlock higher tiers they want to be able to sell the lower tier ones back to shop at a fraction of the cost and buy the higher tier ones so the gold used for the lower tier ones don't completely go to waste.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Hey as long you write in within 3 days of purchase, we'll refund it. Should be no issue. We're seeing if the team can make a change so there isn't any purchasing of the wrong ones.
I don't think it's because they bought the wrong item, but rather bought a low tier one but as they unlock higher tiers they want to be able to sell the lower tier ones back to shop at a fraction of the cost and buy the higher tier ones so the gold used for the lower tier ones don't completely go to waste.
Oh, that makes sense! Thanks for the clarification. Let us ask about creating a new policy around these items. I don't see an issue creating a policy to refund these items for whatever the normal sellback would be.