Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Feedback

Also pointing out a chunk of our raids are done by multi loggers. Multi logging for BT is absolutely brutal. Death after death.. idol spamming, restore spamming, running, idol spamming... LAGGGGGGG.. crazy raid imo. Not even slightly enjoyable.

+1 for root spawns changing from 3:30 to 5 mins.
Relentless also has lots of multiloggers. Out of 50 toons on average 25-28 are single logging.

Is Danu following the guide word per word?

I saw a heat set in one of those pics, if that’s an indication on how your servers’ DPS are geared then it could explain your troubles. Take a look at the class guides posted by Toothpick and Ventius for that. Encourage single loggers to hotswap. Also, it should have been easier now that people are getting their T8 offhands, they really help, especially for the main tank where you will end up needing three to four druids.

Make sure you put your single loggers on vines and level228+ ranger for the south and southwest vines, Allyknife hit the nail on the head perfectly in a previous post.
Wattzon of Sulis

Also pointing out a chunk of our raids are done by multi loggers. Multi logging for BT is absolutely brutal. Death after death.. idol spamming, restore spamming, running, idol spamming... LAGGGGGGG.. crazy raid imo. Not even slightly enjoyable.

Relentless also has lots of multiloggers. Out of 50 toons on average 25-28 are single logging.

I saw a heat set in one of those pics, if that’s an indication on how your servers’ DPS are geared then it could explain your troubles. Take a look at the class guides posted by Toothpick and Ventius for that. Encourage single loggers to hotswap. Also, it should have been easier now that people are getting their T8 offhands, they really help, especially for the main tank where you will end up needing three to four druids.

Make sure you put your single loggers on vines and level228+ ranger for the south and southwest vines, Allyknife hit the nail on the head perfectly in a previous post.
Our dps is fine. I only switched to heat set to up my vitality. I have a poison set but lately been running the runic + blade charm with reaper , divine and two blood rings. But I die a lot with dg especially after switching from a proteus health brace to imperial ingenuity. I broke my full dg though. Anyway I think I can be fine without needing the blade set.

I read back over the guide and I picked up a couple of things that I want to apply to next attempt.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Our dps is fine. I only switched to heat set to up my vitality. I have a poison set but lately been running the runic + blade charm with reaper , divine and two blood rings. But I die a lot with dg especially after switching from a proteus health brace to imperial ingenuity. I broke my full dg though. Anyway I think I can be fine without needing the blade set.

I read back over the guide and I picked up a couple of things that I want to apply to next attempt.
You can always add more VIT from rebirthing instead of replacing the best in slot DPS items. All the best.
Wattzon of Sulis

You can always add more VIT from rebirthing instead of replacing the best in slot DPS items. All the best.
+1
Hi

+1
Yes, I know that. How much health does full dg rogues normally run at BT on over servers? I’m already at 500 vitality so I mean I’ve already rebirthed a good deal to get a decent amount of health...what VR really needs to do is add more armour and chaos resists to DG like we’ve begged Otm to do. A leaf blows on me and I fall over in full dg :lol:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

+1
Yes, I know that. How much health does full dg rogues normally run at BT on over servers? I’m already at 500 vitality so I mean I’ve already rebirthed a good deal to get a decent amount of health...what VR really needs to do is add more armour and chaos resists to DG like we’ve begged Otm to do. A leaf blows on me and I fall over in full dg :lol:
Do 7k hp min
Hi

+1
on epona around 6.5k
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

+1
on epona around 6.5k
I run 6 flat before combo, so like 7.2 with
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

+1
A dg rogue Got 14k hp in Arawn.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid