Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anything in creation now?

OTM slow walked the game for 7 years and gave us events we wanted once or twice, VR is so much better already just with this 1.5x xp event and actually getting responses on support.
Someone must have forgotten that otm has done 2x xp before. And support responses are no different which is poor.

*taps mic* Is this thing on?? Any info on when fixing the bt helm not granting DG aura will be addressed? If it's a secret shrouded in mystery, smoke and mirrors I can assure you the secrets safe with us!
Fixing it may take a little more time than expected. The data in the databased isn't synced correctly. BUT, that means the error has been found. Hopefully, it will be fixed with the server restart on Monday. :) Apologies, I try to wait till I have a more concrete answer for you to answer.
Should make edl bosses the same as dl bosses while you’re at it. Don’t necessarily have to change up the timers but a 3 minute window with an increased spawn rate of 6/5 star bosses as well as an increased drop rate from 4*s. Make atleast 1 rune drop no matter what from Unox 6*.

Seriously, we haven’t seen Unox 6 in 9 days unless if
we missed one while on a raid or it wasn’t posted.....
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

OTM slow walked the game for 7 years and gave us events we wanted once or twice, VR is so much better already just with this 1.5x xp event and actually getting responses on support.
Someone must have forgotten that otm has done 2x xp before. And support responses are no different which is poor.
I dont know about u but OTM was blazing fast on *most* of their support services (Ive heard they were slow on appeals tho, Ive never needed to send one tho so idk). Id get my tickets answered within a day or less, my PMs were answered by Muldar and Morgana and they helped me a TON. I know OTM had many issues but support was amazing IMO, the community management by muldar was obviously amazing and I also really like the art of most of the game, especially the maps and the tower art design. Gotta give them some credit they built a strong game (but always lacked on advertisement).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Yep in 2012 and never since, 5 years without? nty.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

They still did it. And did it better. Just like carnage.

It wasn’t better and when it came to the exp, they made double exp shortly after ow came out and level cap was increased making everyone level up again to reach new endgame, part of the reason why they said it ruined content because a majority just liked past everything, only reason this exp boost works is because there is no level cap increase nor has had one in what 2 years so content isn’t needed to be leveled to be explored like it use to.

The carnage event however was done better by otm
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

There was only 1 or 2 devs from the 2012 days left. Don't care what they did 6 years ago I care what they do recently and thats a 2 year gap between carrow and gele and another one between gele and gardens.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

There was only 1 or 2 devs from the 2012 days left. Don't care what they did 6 years ago I care what they do recently and thats a 2 year gap between carrow and gele and another one between gele and gardens.
:roll:

Well I hope VR realises that eg is what keeps this game running, need to keep the loyal eg player base happy so that means not adding a grind for 3-4 years because you don’t want to make more content, adding ways to obtain most plat items in game even if they are very limited e.g being able to cook for normal/super elixs, quest to get idols that are weaker than plat ones such as respawning with 25% of max hp and energy and for battle mounts this could be quest mount whistles reducing mount respawn time to 5mins.

otm already made it way easier to get to eg with all the quests, bounties, daily rewards. fishing/cooking content should be on hold for a while until there’s a lot more to do at eg.