Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is celtic heroes dead yet?

Actually, in the start of it Ive heard many players (I speak with players not only of Belenus but of 2 other servers) that said "This is the chance for Thai team to be better than Glasgow team, so far Im liking them"

In the past week, every single person who told me the sentence above or something similar has changed his mind. Every one of them. Im not exaggerating, I was in the same mind. I thought OTM had really good support and art team, tbh even some of the best Ive seen at least in mobile games (support team even in pc games are nowhere as good as glasgow team was). Now I believe the support is worse and whatever team does events, assuming design? As well as with no offense, the community management beforehand was better, not necessarily because of Muldar or Tadaaah, perhaps because the conditions they're given.
I really don't want to pull this thread off topic, and you have some valid concerns, but the main thing I want to point out is that the changeover just happened a couple weeks ago. Yes, Tadaah and Su Mucheng and a few others have been around longer, a couple months in some cases, but it takes time to get integrated to a game. Support may or may not be worse, I didn't really need to interact with either. Design team really hasn't had much of a chance to do too much, these events seem to be just spur of the moment things that don't require vast amounts of planning. That being said, if these past events have been indicators of what might be in the future, I personally am excited. I'm not sure what you have against extra xp and gold or increased spawn rates, but overall I think the majority of the player base likes it, or at least doesn't mind it.

Basically what I think I'm trying to say is that yes, things are different now, and complaining about the differences isn't going to change anything. You can make suggestions and hope they take the advice, but they are under no obligation to do so. VR is now in charge of the game, and they are going to take it in the direction they want it to go in, even if it makes some players unhappy.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Actually, in the start of it Ive heard many players (I speak with players not only of Belenus but of 2 other servers) that said "This is the chance for Thai team to be better than Glasgow team, so far Im liking them"

In the past week, every single person who told me the sentence above or something similar has changed his mind. Every one of them. Im not exaggerating, I was in the same mind. I thought OTM had really good support and art team, tbh even some of the best Ive seen at least in mobile games (support team even in pc games are nowhere as good as glasgow team was). Now I believe the support is worse and whatever team does events, assuming design? As well as with no offense, the community management beforehand was better, not necessarily because of Muldar or Tadaaah, perhaps because the conditions they're given.
I really don't want to pull this thread off topic, and you have some valid concerns, but the main thing I want to point out is that the changeover just happened a couple weeks ago. Yes, Tadaah and Su Mucheng and a few others have been around longer, a couple months in some cases, but it takes time to get integrated to a game. Support may or may not be worse, I didn't really need to interact with either. Design team really hasn't had much of a chance to do too much, these events seem to be just spur of the moment things that don't require vast amounts of planning. That being said, if these past events have been indicators of what might be in the future, I personally am excited. I'm not sure what you have against extra xp and gold or increased spawn rates, but overall I think the majority of the player base likes it, or at least doesn't mind it.

Basically what I think I'm trying to say is that yes, things are different now, and complaining about the differences isn't going to change anything. You can make suggestions and hope they take the advice, but they are under no obligation to do so. VR is now in charge of the game, and they are going to take it in the direction they want it to go in, even if it makes some players unhappy.
Im just replying to u saying it is my sole opinion, which I disagree with. I give suggestions and complaints as its needed. Im not here to praise them for their work, especially since I got nothing to praise them about. Im here to criticize on every aspect I believe it'll improve the game at, whether they like it or not. If my criticism bothers them then they shouldnt work at this job. As cruel as I may come off, I care about making this game better, thats it.

I still think that regardless of feedback I give, they need to work on their support and the way they answer questions on forums. So far both done very poorly.

EDIT: and shall I add the way moderating is done currently?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I'm sure soon enough they will start releasing developer updates, or a roadmap of some sort so that the players have an idea of what's to come.

Right now they are still in the hiring/learning stage. Having basically a new team start working on content/updates ASAP is pretty much impossible, give them a few months to familiarize themselves before asking a question of this nature.

(I personally am not playing nearly as much, or at all, but I do hope for the best for CH)
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

All servers except belenus are completely dead come here

Thought bele was the inactivest server
Idk we just had 46 or so for last gele and 34 for a 215 standoff few days ago.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I don't think it'll take three years, but there isn't going to be a huge expansion in the next couple of months. There is a technical task that has to be taken care of in order to start making larger changes again. We'll (hopefully) be sharing more on that soon. I wish I could give you more I do, but until it's finalized and signed-off, I can't. I know that is disheartening to hear. We aren't going to let the game die. There is content planned. Again, we'll be sharing what we can soon.

I don't think it'll take three years, but there isn't going to be a huge expansion in the next couple of months. There is a technical task that has to be taken care of in order to start making larger changes again. We'll (hopefully) be sharing more on that soon. I wish I could give you more I do, but until it's finalized and signed-off, I can't. I know that is disheartening to hear. We aren't going to let the game die. There is content planned. Again, we'll be sharing what we can soon.
So during those couple of months what is expected of us, there's a limit to how long people can carry on camping and going through the same cycle
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

So during those couple of months what is expected of us, there's a limit to how long people can carry on camping and going through the same cycle
I for one want all the bugs we reported where OTM gave false promises telling they were ticketed (must be an infinitely long one) though they were never solved. @Tadaah I recommend you fix the current game before adding onto it. Or the game looks sloppy and uncatered for