Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bans?

Hai, so this weekend I was gonna ks my clannies alts on lixes so they can’t level, just for fun and they say VR ban ppl who ks now! Why? Technically ks isn’t part of the system, it’s whoever locks first duh! Welp idc VR u will not ban me for ksing my clannies alts this weekend cuz I don’t want u to. If u do ban me, then take a good look in my inventory and you will see loads of raging chickens ready to take this game down,_, but this isn’t a threat obv....only a statement from my chickens._.

Clannies or people u hate?
Clannies, I troll all my clannies
You sound awful to play with
Balor
The CatsPajamas - Mage 220

:)

Curry sounds fun :lol:
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Clannies or people u hate?
Clannies, I troll all my clannies
You sound awful to play with
Nah._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Ban Curry please, all he talks about are chickens.. this offends me as a vegan transgender hipster, Native-American-Indo-English hybrid alien, agnostic-atheist German engineer, who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular, and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death, who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified privileged terrorist lesbian.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Ban Curry please, all he talks about are chickens.. this offends me as a vegan transgender hipster, Native-American-Indo-English hybrid alien, agnostic-atheist German engineer, who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular, and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death, who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified privileged terrorist lesbian.
Understandable. Tadaah will now ban Curry in game and here on forums. Have a good day sir.

Lmao best thing I’ve read all week
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Finally, I’ve met another Pastafarian Apache Helicopter!!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

This is hilarious :lol:
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

He clearly represents the majority here, +1.
(so glad to find another tolerated intolerant.)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com